回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-5-2006 11:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 秋月明鏡 于 14-5-2006 05:49 AM 发表
基督朋友们早安,我来福音版看看,随便在这里留几句祝福。

祝福基督朋友们得喜悦,获安乐。

[img] [/img]

基督徒在世界占了33%,秋月明镜的言论无可否认是有他自己的想法。。。。

可是,我从另外一个角度在思考的时候,难道超过 2.1亿的人们包括有权威的科学家,心理医师,历史学家,工程师等等的科学专家,神学家,甚至比你还清楚了解这些逻辑的人肯信上帝。。。信你所谓的假神,杀人犯?

Is There a God?

No one can prove to you the existence of God, as in a mathematical proof. But you still will be able to be certain of His existence:

There are many good, rational arguments. We will make them in a moment.

But if you do not want to believe in God, you never will. There can be no scientific proof, simply because God is not physical or material, He is spiritual and infinite. Science is the observation of material phenomena in this universe, and then applying our reason and logic to understand and control them. By definition, God cannot exist as part of this universe, cannot be composed of matter, and cannot even exist in time. We will explain why later on this page.

But even things in this world cannot really be proven with 100% certainty. Entire books have been written about how the U.S. space program has been faked by the government. All you have to do is set the standards of proof high enough, and absolutely nothing can be proven. Proof is a tricky subject. As the old Greeks like Euclid discovered, all proofs have to rely on at least several assumptions (which they called postulates) which cannot themselves be proven. So a person who demands hard proofs is doomed to failure.

It is a doctrine of the Church that faith does not come to us through reason alone, but by the grace of God. If a person opposes even the possiblity of God's existence, then any arguments or evidence can be rationalized away.

Since it is impossible to "prove" with absolute certainty, any amount of belief in God has to come from your own spirit, from within your own heart, because it is the spirit of God that we are trying to find. The paradox is, you will only find this faith if God gives you the grace to find it.

A person of faith already knows why they believe. It is not for any selfish reason, or because they want to be "saved." It is because they know they are a true child of God, and that we naturally seek Him and know Him as only a child can know their true parents. It is a completion of our lonely existence. It is a feeling of coming home. And it is a certainty that goes far beyond all efforts at "proof." Our faith is a pure gift from God. It is the result of our having accepted the gift of His grace.

Still, there are some very persuasive arguments, and we will make them just after this:

The following is a true personal account, and I remember it like it was only yesterday.

"I am sure there is a heaven, and that my Grandpa is there. Here’s why:

When I was a boy, my mother gave piano lessons to augment our small income. Our piano was an old upright that was so decrepit that it couldn’t be tuned, and had several keys that didn’t play at all. We couldn’t afford a better one.

My grandfather, whose name was Joseph Weber, came to spend the last few months of his life with us. I don’t know what he was suffering from, but he was very ill and couldn’t get up from his bed. He would hear Mother talk about how difficult it was to teach on our old piano. Just before he died, he told her that when he got to heaven, the first thing he would do would be to make sure she got a new piano. Mom told him that she had been saving for years, and that all she was able to put aside was $50.00, not nearly enough even then. “Don’t worry, Ruthie,” he said, “ I’ll make sure you get one. I’ll send it right down from heaven.”

A few days after Grandpa died, Mother got a call from someone who was moving out of our small town. It seems that they had a nice grand piano, almost new, and they had seldom used it and did not want to move it. They had heard that she was a piano teacher, and they wanted to know if she would like to purchase it for $50.00.

Only after it was all set up in our living room, and Mom sat down to play it for the first time, did she notice the brand name of the piano, written in big gold letters above the keyboard. It was a little known maker, the only one of that make that I have ever seen. Mother sat motionless, staring, before bursting into tears.

It was a Weber.

So that is how I know that my Grandpa is in heaven. And that is why I returned to God after a long absence."

Garrett Toren, Editor

[If you are thinking that a coincidence about a piano is not a good enough reason to have faith, please know that remembrance of this incident, many years later, only caused me to open up my heart and mind to the possibility of God, after a long and firm denial. My faith is a gift from God.]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-5-2006 01:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
不过。。。。说上帝是外星人其实我也有怀疑过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-5-2006 06:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 danielngoo 于 17-5-2006 11:00 AM 发表

可是,我从另外一个角度在思考的时候,难道超过 2.1亿的人们包括有权威的科学家,心理医师,历史学家,工程师等等的科学专家,神学家,甚至比你还清楚了解这些逻辑的人肯信上帝。。。信你所谓的假神,杀人犯?

嗨,基督朋友,欢迎你来交流各自的看法,但是,你必须清楚,我没有要求任何人认同我的看法,大家只是在交流意见。

英文的我省略不做任何回复,因为这里是中文论坛。接着,我可以回答你的问题。多数人认同的事情,并不表示他们认同的事情是对的。苏格拉迪就是在这种情况下被毒死的。因此,即使全世界有99巴仙的人是基督徒,也不表示圣经是真理。套用金哥哥的口头谈,撒旦有99巴仙正确,但是缺少了那1巴仙,那还是离真理很远的。

你说的权威科学家并非主流真正的权威科学家,主流的权威科学家是不会认同创造论的。你说的“权威”科学家事实上只是属于基督教里的权威罢了。更何况,即使是主流的权威科学家,在还没有科学证据说明一项事实之前,也无法说明自己的主观取向是事实,除非已经有很扎实的客观证据的支持。

哲学的精神就是反省,即使是主流的权威科学家,我们也应该怀疑他说的正确性,因此,更别说非主流的基督信仰科学家。

事实上很简单,你相信杀人是正义的吗?那么,事实道理就很明显了。还有,我一直说假神是杀人犯,那是想要基督朋友反省什么是公义,杀人如何成为公义?等等。并没有诽谤旧约的意思,希望你不会误会。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-5-2006 09:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 秋月明鏡 于 18-5-2006 06:53 AM 发表
你说的权威科学家并非主流真正的权威科学家,主流的权威科学家是不会认同创造论的。你说的“权威”科学家事实上只是属于基督教里的权威罢了。更何况,即使是主流的权威科学家,在还没有科学证据说明一项事实之前,也无法说明自己的主观取向是事实,除非已经有很扎实的客观证据的支持。

请解释为何牛顿是基督徒?

VII  RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS AND PERSONALITY
Newton also wrote on Judaeo-Christian prophecy, whose decipherment was essential, he thought, to the understanding of God. His book on the subject, which was reprinted well into the Victorian Age, represented lifelong study. Its message was that Christianity went astray in the 4th century AD, when the first Council of Nicaea propounded erroneous doctrines of the nature of Christ. The full extent of Newton's unorthodoxy was recognized only in the present century: but although a critic of accepted Trinitarian dogmas and the Council of Nicaea, he possessed a deep religious sense, venerated the Bible and accepted its account of creation. In late editions of his scientific works he expressed a strong sense of God's providential role in nature.

http://www.newton.cam.ac.uk/newtlife.html

[ 本帖最后由 danielngoo 于 18-5-2006 09:20 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 18-5-2006 09:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
还有,我一直说假神是杀人犯,那是想要基督朋友反省什么是公义,杀人如何成为公义?

很简单,一个人一直不断的去杀人,强奸妇女,坐在监牢继续杀害监牢里面的人,这人该不该死?你告诉我?

如果你认为不该,那也就算了。。。

愿神给你智慧了解圣经中神的旨意
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-5-2006 09:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
牛頓不是基督徒的事情已經被 '踢爆' 了
請查清楚再說
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-5-2006 09:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 flashang 于 18-5-2006 09:37 AM 发表
牛頓不是基督徒的事情已經被 '踢爆' 了
請查清楚再說

是吗?请提供资料或连接,别有的没的说,最讨厌这种言论。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-5-2006 04:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 flashang 于 18-5-2006 09:37 AM 发表
牛頓不是基督徒的事情已經被 '踢爆' 了
請查清楚再說

即使不是基督徒,请看以上我HIGHLIGHT的字眼!谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

skyallen1331 该用户已被删除
发表于 18-5-2006 04:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
每个人都有各自的信仰,有没有神这个问题,就好像你相不相信有鬼!!有人相信也有人不信,不信的东西并不代表它不存在。。。

我本身是基督徒,在还没全心全意信靠基督的时候,也是拜过关公,可是自从圣灵的感动,让我了解爱的真谛,了解凡事都有主的带领,才一步一步相信!!

何必苦苦寻求一个没有结论的答案???若你愿意真诚相信主耶稣的话,用你的一颗真心来感受吧!!试问一个没有领受主恩典的人,怎知主的伟大,奇妙之处呢??很清楚听过一句话
[我是道路,真理,生命,若不藉着我,没人能到父那里去]
回复

使用道具 举报

湖芯莲觅 该用户已被删除
发表于 19-5-2006 11:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 danielngoo 于 17-5-2006 11:00 AM 发表

可是,我从另外一个角度在思考的时候,难道超过 2.1亿的人们包括有权威的科 ...

倒是有话问,天主教徒算是基督教徒吗?
33%应该是两个教的总数,是吧?

原帖由 真正的基督教徒 于 14-3-2006 03:47 AM 发表

哎唷!又是一個不學無術又不懂裝懂的的所謂非信徒!
我和基督徒朋友都是  X  X  大学毕业;现在是 X X  机构主任。
我还有许多大学教授朋友;他们都是基督徒!

好心你,您會就來做代表 ...

对你的大学很感兴趣,不知道哪一间那么有名的大学可以栽培出你这样的人才。
而且还是什么那么出名机构的主任,真是佩服。
那些大学教授朋友一定也是才高八斗了。

看你的言论就知道你的认知多么愚昧。读书读得多就一定厉害么?好笑。

[ 本帖最后由 湖芯莲觅 于 19-5-2006 11:44 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-5-2006 03:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 danielngoo 于 18-5-2006 09:18 AM 发表

请解释为何牛顿是基督徒?

VII  RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS AND PERSONALITY
Newton also wrote on Judaeo-Christian prophecy, whose decipherment was essential, he thought, to the understanding of God ...
很奇怪的问题,为何要解释牛顿是否基督徒呢?如果是这样的话,根据历史记载,牛顿的品德有问题,那么是否要解释信仰基督的牛顿为何品德有问题?不需要吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-5-2006 03:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 danielngoo 于 18-5-2006 09:23 AM 发表

很简单,一个人一直不断的去杀人,强奸妇女,坐在监牢继续杀害监牢里面的人,这人该不该死?你告诉我?

如果你认为不该,那也就算了。。。

愿神给你智慧了解圣经中神的旨意
不知道你想表达什么。我只知道信仰不能强迫。信仰是没有对错的,上帝有没有赐智慧给谁,没有人知道,只有上帝知道。所以,不要以人的智慧来衡量别人有没有智慧喔。

说清楚想表达什么再继续交流看法吧,几时都不要紧,有缘有空再继续。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-5-2006 04:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 湖芯莲觅 于 19-5-2006 11:36 PM 发表

倒是有话问,天主教徒算是基督教徒吗?
33%应该是两个教的总数,是吧?

对你的大学很感兴趣,不知道哪一间那么有名的大学可以栽培出你这样的人才。
而且还是什么那么出名机构的主任,真是佩服。
那些大 ...

对。。。其实CHRISTIAN 就包括了PROTESTANT 和CATHOLIC
回复

使用道具 举报

我自己 该用户已被删除
发表于 24-5-2006 12:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 秋月明鏡 于 21-5-2006 03:14 AM 发表
不知道你想表达什么。我只知道信仰不能强迫。信仰是没有对错的,上帝有没有赐智慧给谁,没有人知道,只有上帝知道。所以,不要以人的智慧来衡量别人有没有智慧喔。

说清楚想表达什么再继续交流看法吧,几时都不 ...

对呀,信仰没有对或错,那么你就不要讲上帝是杀人犯,因为上帝就这样被你断定是错的。上帝是错的,那么我们信奉他,不就是我们的信仰错了吗?再来,为什么你觉得信仰没有对或错?是否觉得上帝杀人是有其他原因?还有,我完全认同你说的,不要以人的智慧来衡量别人的智慧(补充)更不要以人的智慧来衡量上帝的智慧。

[ 本帖最后由 我自己 于 24-5-2006 12:58 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-5-2006 12:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 我自己 于 24-5-2006 12:56 PM 发表

对呀,信仰没有对或错,那么你就不要讲上帝是杀人犯,因为上帝就这样被你断定是错的。上帝是错的,那么我们信奉他,不就是我们的信仰错了吗?再来,为什么你觉得信仰没有对或错?是否觉得上帝杀人是有其他原因 ...
你误会了,没有人说上帝是杀人犯,我是说假神是杀人犯。我也没有断定假神是杀人犯,因为我没有在案发现场,我只可以说,按照资料显示,假神是说一套做一套的杀人犯(注意哦,我没有说上帝是杀人犯)。除非那些资料是捏造的吧。

我对基督信仰没有意见,因为基督信仰不是邪教,更何况,即使有人信仰撒旦,我也没有认为它是错的。因为,他这么做必有它的理由,事出必有因,我们不是该人本身,是无法体会该人本身的思想体会,还有选择。对对错措只是人类衡量事物的一个尺度,我们无法说明人类的尺度是绝对的。就好象古代的掷石刑法在当时是对的,可是在现代来说却是错的,所以,如果我说某信仰是错的,那么代表自己是武断的。因为,人类的衡量尺度不是绝对的。

我不认同你说什么衡量上帝的智慧,因为上帝是否存在都是个问题,我们如何衡量一个不知道是否存在的事物有没有智慧?因此你的说法是不成立的。据个例子,请问你衡量美国电影中的超人有没有智慧,请问这有什么意义呢?对不对?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2006 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 我自己 于 24-5-2006 12:56 PM 发表

对呀,信仰没有对或错,那么你就不要讲上帝是杀人犯,因为上帝就这样被你断定是错的。上帝是错的,那么我们信奉他,不就是我们的信仰错了吗?再来,为什么你觉得信仰没有对或错?是否觉得上帝杀人是有其他原因 ...
不过,如果你有兴趣的话,我可以告诉你有一个论点可以替假神辩护,而且这个论点可以令他脱罪。可是,这样最多只可以把“谋杀的罪名改成误杀的罪名”,而且这样的论点在神学里是不成立的。如果接纳了这样的论点,即意味着传统神学必须瓦解,重新建立新时代的神学。
回复

使用道具 举报

我自己 该用户已被删除
发表于 25-5-2006 07:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 秋月明鏡 于 25-5-2006 12:24 AM 发表
不过,如果你有兴趣的话,我可以告诉你有一个论点可以替假神辩护,而且这个论点可以令他脱罪。可是,这样最多只可以把“谋杀的罪名改成误杀的罪名”,而且这样的论点在神学里是不成立的。如果接纳了这样的论点,即 ...

说来听听。
回复

使用道具 举报

我自己 该用户已被删除
发表于 25-5-2006 08:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 秋月明鏡 于 25-5-2006 12:05 AM 发表
你误会了,没有人说上帝是杀人犯,我是说假神是杀人犯。我也没有断定假神是杀人犯,因为我没有在案发现场,我只可以说,按照资料显示,假神是说一套做一套的杀人犯(注意哦,我没有说上帝是杀人犯)。除非那些资料 ...

哪一位假神?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 08:03 AM , Processed in 0.104129 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.