佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 601|回复: 4

Reliable tour opertor in Vietnam

[复制链接]
发表于 30-4-2017 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi Everyone, this is Anna, i am travel expert in Vietnam, in Indochina Charming travel company. Our company organizes day tour, packages tour, transport, tour guide rental to the whole of Vietnam.  We commit to give you best price and best tour than any other travel compay. If anyone travel to Vietnam, please contact me on whatsapp or quick response: +84978041500 or email me: sales@charmingpackages.com, or follow us fanpage facebook to get further information: https://www.facebook.com/indochinacharmingtravel/.

Cheers
Anna
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-4-2017 11:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
I booked package Vietnam tour for my family with Anna, she offer me very good service, quick response and taking care my family, everything is smooth and well organized. In addition, she offer very good price, comparing with other travel agents. Definetly recommend you to book tour with her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-5-2017 02:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much for sweet review, will try to keep up service to deserve your trust. See you again the next time
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-5-2017 02:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thank yu very much for your sweet review, i will do my best to deserve your trust. See you again the next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-5-2017 02:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
Indochina Charming Travel isa professional travel company. We organize day tour, package tour, tour guide, car rental to the whole of Vietnam and Cambodia wtih best price and best tour. Our mission is bring to you good trip with great experience and saving travel cost. Our travel experts have long time experience will give you truly advice and customize the tour accordingly to your need and matching your budget. Like fanpage facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/pg/indochinacharmingtravel/) and inbox us to get promotion 10% -30%. Contact us on whatsapp for quick response: +84978041500 or email: sales@charmingpackages.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 15-6-2024 10:03 PM , Processed in 0.054605 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.