注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 653|回复: 0

Taiwan Trip Tour Guide Recommendation

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 14-11-2016 02:59 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 NataliePoon 于 14-11-2016 03:06 PM 编辑

Hello Guys,
I hardly write any recommendation of tour service recently but this time I wouldlike to share the recent pleasure experience I had with the excellent tourguide/ private driver service in Taiwan by Simon.
Iwould rather said he is more like a friend taking us around Taiwan instead of atour guide.
Wewere very satisfied with his services. He was very enthusiastic, flexible andpatient as well if we wanted to stay at any place for longer or change ouritinerary halfway.
Hehad no issues if we exceeded the time and  I believe we went more than 10hours for the entire trip daily and he did not charge any additional fare.

Besides, He was very responsive when we contacted him and find him reallyfriendly and polite, and he helped us a lot with our itinerary.
His9 seater Benz Vito was very clean and comfortable too. He would also gave usgreat food and shopping recommendations and His rates were very reasonabledepending car type / distance. (refer below for details)
Thegreatest thing we are pleased most was he would offered to take care of my mumas she can’t walk too much and let us have the time to visit the place.
We surely come back one day! I wouldhighly recommend him to anyone who's visiting Taiwan.

You can contact him at:
Facebookpage:
https://www.facebook.com/taiwan.twee.taxi

Simon Chen
Line
WhatsAppWe Chat : +886986712971

Car Type
ToyotaWish :TWD 4000-5000
Volkswagen Caddy : TWD 5000-6000
Benz Vito : TWD 6000-7500

IMG_1922.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-7-2024 10:34 AM , Processed in 0.054529 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.