找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1216|回复: 0

我在IHF巴厘岛的义工经历

[复制链接]
发表于 4-12-2014 07:47 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
楼主还是学生,后年夏天毕业,这学期完成了开题答辩后,就兴冲冲地跑去IHF的巴厘岛中心做国际志愿者了~
一听巴厘岛就是好地方有木有~!一听国际志愿者就瞬间有理想有追求了有木有~!!两者一结合瞬间高大上了有木有~!!!
但实际情况真的没有这么惊艳,这里毕竟是印尼,起码我经历的吃住条件还是比较糟糕的,忍一忍已经快3周了,都习惯了没空调没热水吃不饱╮(╯▽╰)╭
中心里周一到周六的下午都是上课时间,周一二四五是各个年级的英语课,周三全是电脑课,周六是兴趣课,厨艺瑜伽美术,志愿者有兴趣教什么都可以~工作日的下午志愿者都是必须在场的,周日全天休息~我超级喜欢SD2的孩子们,炒鸡聪明可爱的,简直要被Eva萌化了!同时我们为了让低年级的孩子们理解简单句子,我自己也学了几句印尼语~ Apa kabar?
平时的上午和晚上只要完成了规定的在线任务,去哪还是很自由的,比如楼主今天上午刚刚去了附近的海域潜浮,来回+潜浮2小时,75块一个人,简直amazing!
做国际志愿者的想法很简单,楼主原先只是想一个人到东南亚旅游的,顺便当个志愿者的话又省钱、又能结识小伙伴、猜想外企也会挺欣赏这段经历的,所以就在网上投简历了,面了3个都通过了,现在巴厘岛是楼主的第一站~

I'm a graduate student from China, I wanna a break after I finished the research report this term, that's the why I decide to be an international volunteer. I can say that IHF(International Humanity Foundation) is not hard to find on DOUBAN website, which is very famous website in Chinese youth people.
My classmates, friends, professors are jealous of the international volunteer stuff, especially the place is Bali. When you talking about Bali, everyone will think of honey moon, swimming pool, wonderful beach, blue ocean... We know it's beautiful~
But please understand that IHF Bali Center is not the land of dream, we are volunteers here and the weather is really hot. Talk about those Balinese children, they really need a lot of help with education, some kids are smart, cute and shy, I really adore them~ We have classes every afternoon expect for Sunday, English classes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, Wednesday is computer class and Saturday is special class (painting, cooking, dancing, yoga and so on).
Some little kids can’t understand Eglish a lot, and we learned a little Indonesian which is fun. Apa kabar? (How are you today?)
When the work-study volunteers finish their teaching and online job, we have time to enjoy the local life, like I just said before, swimming pool, wonderful beach, blue ocean(LOL). All of the local people I met are really hospitable and sweet.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 11-5-2024 05:19 PM , Processed in 0.053583 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.