ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 953|回复: 2

MOJO MAGIC神奇的幸运福袋,爱情如意,健康好转,事业有成,快高长大,财源滚滚。。。

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 14-11-2013 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MOJO風水幸運袋的功能是為協助人們以达到人們的願望.MOJO風水幸運袋為吸引正面力量,增強你的運氣。MOJO風水幸運袋源於非洲

美國信念與混合中國風水與傳統配方如草藥,精油, 水晶和礦物,天然原料的組合。Mojo幸运袋的成份不含任何有害,非法或危險物質材

料。

Mojo lucky bags also known as luck enhancing bags are wish bags which are believed to help you achieve your wishes in life. Mojo

lucky bags are made to attract positive energies and enhance your luck. Mojo lucky bags are originated from African-American and

chinese feng shui beliefs. The traditional recipes are made from herbs, essential oils, stones, crystals and minerals from Mother

Nature. The bags are neither harmful nor destructive and does NOT have any illegal, harmful or hazardous material. Our products are

NOT related to any occult or witchcraft. Mojo lucky bags also have a nice natural fragrance from herbs & essential oils.

本帖最后由 Han89 于 15-11-2013 11:44 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 14-11-2013 09:50 PM | 显示全部楼层

❤❤购物前必读 ❤❤

首先重要注明: -----

1.所有商品的价格都已定了,成本高利沦低,以薄利多销的方式出售,所以请不要再议价了。

2.不接受任何以商品太大,太小,没有想象中一样.

3.难免会有色差的情况,商品照片和实物一样,颜色差异只是拍摄时的光线所致。(很介意色差的买家请不要下单哦)

4. 买家必需付全款才能提货.下单付款后,本店一律不接受退款,退货的要求/问题,所以请mm们考虑清楚了才下单哦。

5.客戶們确认订单后请在3天之內付清所有款项,不然订单将会自动取消.

6.如果有事延迟出货,我们将会尽快通知各位!

7.邮寄途中有任何损坏本店一概不负责!

8.出货時间偶尔会因为某些突如其來的事情而耽誤到,不能等的mm请别下单.

✿ 客户下单了就表示同意我们所定的规则

❤❤汇款后请按照以下格式发在此PM我以下资料❤❤
* 真实名字
* 收货地址
* 联系号码【手提电话】
* 汇款金额
* 汇款时间和日期
* 汇款方式:网上转账/现金汇款

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-11-2013 11:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
Destimonials

-Yes, of course you may use my testimonial. For a long time, I didn’t struck lottery but guess what, 2 weeks after I bought your product, I have struck 1+3D lottery twice after getting the Mojo lucky bag. The 1st time, I number came out twice on starter & consolation prize and the second one I bought came out starter. To be frank, was skeptical about this product initially, but now I’m 100% convinced.
Definitely, Mojo lucky bag do make a big difference.
Thank you very very much
Mrs. Lee

-On 30-5-10, I struck Magnum 4d second prize, with the number 8982. Thank you Mojo magic bag. Thank you very much.
Jo

-I found the love of my life within 2 month after using Mojo Lucky Bag. Thank you so much.
Mohd Arshad

-Mojo lucky bags saved my mom from stroke. On 12 July 2010, my mom was talking to my aunt about the Mojo lucky bags and she noticed my mom wasn't her usual self. A million thanks to my cousins (Auntie Y.C , Christina & Diana) & also Mojo Lucky bags. Thank you very very much.
Jo

-I gave the bag to my boyfriend & on that very day itself, he struck 4d second prize. Thank you very much
Ms. Cheong from Klang

-I was never good at lucky draws. But guess what. 2 weeks after using Mojo bag, i won the first lucky draw in my life ! Wow !
Kim

-After carrying my Mojo bag for 2 months, my wish came true. Thank you so much.
Edmund

-Hard to believe, i struck 4d the day i use the Mojo bag !
Anonymous from Johor Bahru.

-After using the bag, now i have customer just come in and give me the cheque, and i just have to approach them for about 10 minutes, they straight invest from me. Never have such experience before. Mojo bag brought me the luck. Thank you very much.
Ms. Cheong from Kuala Lumpur

-After using the Mojo bag, now my business improve a lot. I put it on my table & have business coming in. In fact, i'm too occupied now. Thank you.
Jessie from insurance company in Kuala Lumpur.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-6-2024 02:12 PM , Processed in 0.056782 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.