佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1657|回复: 4

請高手翻譯成英文....

[复制链接]
发表于 4-7-2005 03:50 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我們認識己經有二個多月了…..,就是因為你我才感覺到幸福…希望這樣的幸福不只這二個多月..因為屬於我們的幸褔不讓任何人帶走…….
你從未親口告訴我…你和我在一起的日子…我帶給你怎樣的感覺…一直以來我都很用心努力為你做每一件事....能讓你感覺開心和快樂的事…我都很用心去做…我想讓你知道我能為你付出一切和為你犧性一切….因為你是我最疼愛的人…在我心中也沒有任何一個人可以取代你…記得我告訴你[無人島]的故事嗎?你就是那位可以得到幸福和愛的人…..
我知道你愛我的方式很慢..但我希望你那慢慢的方式…不會在半途中放棄我…我會用心等到那一天你完完全全愛我…因為時間可以証明一切…...未來的日子…我們還有很長的路要走…在我們的感情里還要經過種種考驗…所以我們彼此要互相遷就和諒解…這樣我們的感情才可以長久下去…我們要一起用心努力哦!!!
你時常告訴我你和他的過去….你說你真正的為他用心付出過…雖然這些都已成過去…希望在你心里我可以真正取代他…….人在感情上是自私的….你和他的過去就讓他過去….以后在我們的話題里….不要在提到他好嗎???我想擁有屬於我們自己的愛……我希望你會很愛我…..因為我的一切都屬於你….讓我們開開心心過每一天……
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-7-2005 12:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
Two months have passed since we met.  During which time you have opened up my heart and now I can see my happiness in your eyes (或 Because of you, I've found my happiness).  I hope the happiness will last because we can't let anyone take away from us what really belongs to us.  
You have never told me how much you feel about me in the past two months.  But I've always striven to give you the best and I've been going all out to do anything that can make you happy and feel good.  
I just want to let you know I can do anything and sacrifice everything for you.  This is because nobody in this whole world loves you more than I do.  No one can ever take the place of you in my heart.  Remember the story of the “Uninhibited Island” I told you before?  You're the one in the story that receives love and happiness.

I know you are crawling along in a slow lane in falling in love with me.  But I hope you won't make a U-turn in the middle of the journey.  I can wait until the day you love me with all your heart, as I believe time will tell.  Nevertheless, we still have a long way to go and I'm sure life will put the relationship to the test again and again.  We should therefore learn to give and take and try to better understand each other so that our love will last forever.  And we should really spare no effort to that end!

You often tell me about your past love life saying you had really given all your love to him.  Though that's past history now, I hope I can truly take the place of him in your heart.  

Most of us are selfish when it comes to the game of love.  I'm no exception either.  So I really want you to put the past behind you.   I hope his name will never ever come up in our conversations again.  I really want us to have all the love to ourselves and I hope you will love me dearly because everything I have is yours.  

Let's live every day to the full.

不好意思, 加了些东西。 如有不对的地方请多多见谅。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-7-2005 10:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
发生什么事 于 5-7-2005 12:23 AM  说 :
Two months have passed since we met.  During which time you have opened up my heart and now I can see my happiness in your eyes (或 Because of you, I've found my happiness).  I hope the happiness w ...

高手..............你的中英文能力很讚.........真誠感恩謝謝你..........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-7-2005 12:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
Let's live every day to the full
換去 let's live life to the fullest 比較順
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-7-2005 11:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Summer_kaze 于 9-7-2005 12:43 AM 发表
Let's live every day to the full
換去 let's live life to the fullest 比較順

to the fullest 是较为美式用法,而to the full是英式用法。 我个人比较趋向于英式英文。
live life to the full 是较普遍的用法,我用live every day to the full 的原因是要加强语气。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-9-2024 10:19 AM , Processed in 0.089189 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.