美中海军集结旧金山海域与UFO开战

[复制链接]
发表于 20-9-2012 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco
Monday, September 17th, 2012 | Posted by Gordon Duff                        

Chinese Naval forces off California said to be on Joint UFO Suppression Mission

Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat——
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor——

This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.
Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”
The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore.  The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.
Rumors:
  • Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
  • Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base.  These are armed with energy weapons.
  • UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files.  (all Fox oddly enough)
The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

• Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
    • The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
    • China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
    • Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Our confirmations limit us to this response which I have chosen to represent in a highly deniable form out of personal interest.  Others in the US have better information and sources and have been silenced with warnings only.

As to this being a total “hose job,” I don’t see any advantage in it.
For several months earlier this year, there had been disclosures tied to the UFO issue.  One real sighting had been made over South Korea.

After that, the internet had been flooded, yes, Google’s “YouTube” with manufactured phony UFO videos, some of “beyond next generation” quality.

All information given on how UFO video or photos are analyzed is totally false, childishly so, especially that from the UFO “networks.”  They are professionally “self discrediting.”

About 6 weeks ago, a “study group” was appointed out of NATO and another one in Asia to look at the pattern of UFO videos.  A decision was made to aggressively investigate one or more groups.
Being aggressively investigated on such an issue is not recommended.

I would love to be more entertaining, invent things, speculate or, perhaps, include some fascinating videos.

I either have to give this a 70% or reclassify a reliable official source as purposefully leaking something that makes no sense.  My suggestion is that readers follow other stories for verifications or information that would help in some way, add it to the comment section and see if we can get a better grip on what may well be an extremely dangerous situation.

————–
I have had one implied threat, which is almost laughable as I am a board member of a multinational defense firm larger than most armies.  I have also had several contact of a very suspicious nature, had one verified Homeland Security computer attack which the software the DOD supplied me with caught, quite embarrassing also.

Then, yesterday, Press TV in Iran called on my wife’s mobile.  It flashed US Government for a second.  It seems DHS’s bugging capability crashed.

If they hire us, I am sure we can fix that for them.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 20-9-2012 12:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
与UFO开战:中美海军集结于旧金山附近海域                    
2012-09-18 / 分类:UFO与外星人 / 评论热度 21 ° / 9,256人围观
                                          自我鉴别、理性评论、切勿迷信                     

这个有点扯
据说是集结于旧金山海域附近参加联合镇压UFO行动的中国海军
联合海军抵御UFO威胁

就在上周,有报到说中国海军军舰出现在美国海岸(尤其是北加利福尼亚海岸)的消息被否认。

而现在,某亚洲情报机构称中美联合舰队行动仍在继续,其作战目标是“极度不友好的外星威胁”

Kerry Cassidy是最早得到此消息且应当信任的人。至此,最初的怀疑是错误的,但是她所说的信息已经得到了证实。

关于联合舰队作战的证实性信息有很多,但这些消息都没有得到美方的证实,尽管有出海的船只确实看到了联合舰队的船只。此次行动是应对何种威胁以及行动中所动用的多国军事力量的程度已经完全超出了任何可以想象到的分类级别。

有传言称:
  • 外星飞行器正在海底基地有所行动
  • 美国先进的亚轨道武器平台(声称是“测试“)已经在范登堡空军基地部署妥当。这些武器都装备了能量武器。
  • UFO跟踪已经摒弃了传统的跟踪方式,而是采用了具有微观感应器的纳米技术跟踪方式。这样的跟踪方式主要是用来侦测诸如时空裂缝和时间扭曲等现象,这样的情况像是只会在《迷离档案》和《X档案》中才会提到。(令人奇怪地是,这样的事情总是在福克斯电视台出现)

事实上,分类的备忘录中只提到了很少的以下几项内容:
  • 对手是非常具有攻击性且并不友善的外星生物
  • 此种威胁是“明显存在的危险”,这样的威胁已被孤立在太平洋盆地
  • 中国是被迫行使美国应当承担的责任,这是因为当美国面临实际的威胁时,而我们(美军)自己的海军却驻扎在波斯湾
  • 任何探寻此事件的真实性或是直接去证实此次行动的尝试都将会造成致命性结果。

完全是出于个人兴趣,我选择了一个非常容易被否认的方式来说此事。我们所的到的确认信息也只允许我们采用这样的方式。在美国的其他人还有更好的信息来源,却被警告对此事必须严守消息。
这完全是冒险“丢掉工作”的行为,我从此事中也没有什么好处。
就在今年早些几个月,此次UFO事件有几次消息的披露。在韩国附近就有UFO目击事件。
在那之后,网络上到处都充斥着此类消息,是的,谷歌的“YouTube”上到处都是虚假的视频,其中的一些视频非常逼真。

所有的关于分析UFO的视频和照片的信息都是假的,这样的行为太天真了,尤其是来自UFO“网络”的信息。他们是非常专业的“自我抹黑”行为。

大约在6周前,由北约任命的一个“研究小组”和另一个亚洲的小组去调查UFO视频的类型。并有命令要求主动积极地调查一个或更多的组织。

对这样的事情实施主动积极的调查并不可取。

而我喜欢有娱乐性、虚幻的事物,猜测或是包括一些吸引人的视频。

我要么给这个事件70%的肯定性,要么重新将可靠的官方消息分类为有目的的泄露一些毫无意义的信息。我的意见是,读者从其他消息中去证实此事,或是去获取能够在某种程度上具有帮助意义的信息,在评论区讨论这些信息或消息,看是否我们能够更好的掌控我们可能处于的及其危险的情况。

http://www.awaker.net/2012/09/18/ufo-war-china-and-the-united-states-naval-build-up-in-the-waters-near-san-francisco.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-9-2012 12:59 PM | 显示全部楼层

来了,真的来了! 本帖最后由 blchiew 于 20-9-2012 01:01 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-9-2012 03:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
等大美国救地球吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-9-2012 03:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
SurveyPlayer 发表于 20-9-2012 03:03 PM
等大美国救地球吧

戏都是这样做。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-9-2012 03:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的《Battleship》的情节出现了!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 21-9-2012 10:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
外星人才没有意思和蚂蚁开战。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-9-2012 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
和ufo 开战看戏才會有.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-9-2012 11:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
快拿弓箭射它~可能它才会放过我们
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-9-2012 01:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
Auroratica 发表于 20-9-2012 03:29 PM
戏都是这样做。

美国戏就是要让我们知道

在世界末日时,只有美国可以打救我们
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-9-2012 04:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
阿歡 发表于 25-9-2012 11:51 AM
快拿弓箭射它~可能它才会放过我们

我准备了 弹弓。。。找子弹方便,到处都有。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-9-2012 04:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
SurveyPlayer 发表于 25-9-2012 01:44 PM
美国戏就是要让我们知道

在世界末日时,只有美国可以打救我们

快快准备古典乐,我记得经典电影 mars attack ,最后时刻是音乐杀了外星人的!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-9-2012 09:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
RFS 发表于 26-9-2012 04:46 PM
快快准备古典乐,我记得经典电影 mars attack ,最后时刻是音乐杀了外星人的!!

哈哈哈,我笑了!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-9-2012 07:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
we come in peace ! don't be alarmed...假如外星人要攻击我们,我们早完蛋了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-9-2012 11:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
蓝青蜓 发表于 29-9-2012 07:20 PM
we come in peace ! don't be alarmed...假如外星人要攻击我们,我们早完蛋了!

它们是可以,也可能要消灭人类,只是在等"良辰吉日" = 21日12月2012年。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 1-6-2024 05:53 AM , Processed in 0.063533 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.