成交结束
112.38 元  

139.90 元

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 11-5-2011 01:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
CD278 Maternal Depression
Depression of any sort can be damaging, but maternal depression effects the entire family in a way and at a time that can leave lasting impressions on everyone.
Sample thought modification messages in this product:
"I am good. I look good. I have done well. I am cared for. I accept myself. I gave life,"

CD164 A.D.H.D (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) (Nature Only) 过动儿
New of our best-selling programs!
(ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) This recording was evaluated in a double blind study and found to have beneficial results. The data from the study suggests that cognitive therapy through inner-talk persuasion reduces ADHD symptomology while enhancing learning and relationship experiences. (Best to combine usage with CD124 Using Both Halves of the Brain)

"I am capable. I am powerful. I am in control. I discipline myself. I train myself. I learn easily. I like learning. I am good. People are proud of me. I am liked. I am loved. Everything is okay. I'm okay. I follow rules. Rules are important. I listen and hear. I follow directions. I pay attention. I feel good. I am calm and peaceful. I feel happy. School is good. Learning is fun".

CD190 Just for Newborns
Science is now proving that newborn infants, though unable to communicate in words, have some understanding of language. Used in many hospital newborn facilities.
"I am alert. I love life. I breathe easily. I like nourishment. I am loved. My body develops perfectly. My mind develops perfectly. I am smart. I smile. I respond positively to stimuli. I sleep soundly. I am good natured. I am healthy. My breathing capacity is strong".

CD124 Using Both Halves of the Brain
When the artistic and the linear work in tandem, genius arrives. Albert Einstein reported that he imagined (visualized) the curvature of space. His spacial abilities integrated with his logical, linear abilities and the rest is history writing itself still today.

"I can use both hemispheres of my brain at the same moment. I choose to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I am able to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I will always find it easy to use all of my abilities. It is easy to use both hemispheres simultaneously. I create my mental habits. I create hemispheric balance in me now. I love my new mental power. My mental abilities improve in every way everyday. I have keen mental abilities. I have the use of my entire mental abilities now. I enjoy learning. I enjoy using my full mental abilities. It's easy to use both hemispheres simultaneously".

CD151 Excel in Exams
For some people, no matter how much they study or how well they know a subject, the stress of exams produces anxiety and even mental shutdown. This programme will remove these mental blocks and relieve your anxiety so that you can access your store of knowledge easily.

"I am confident. I am sure. I am relaxed. I like tests. Tests are easy. I remember easily. I am relaxed during tests. I look forward to tests. I study well. I take good notes. I prepare carefully. I associate learnings. I am positive. Tests are fun. Tests are easy. I am smart. I excel at tests. I solve problems. I am capable".

CD306 Stroke Recovery (Nature only)
"I am alert. I am aware. I am a miracle. My body is a miracle. My brain is a miracle. My body and brain heal miraculously. My body and brain heals perfectly now. My memory is keen. I remember effortlessly. I let go and trust. I breathe deeply and evenly. I rest easily. I sleep well. My sleep is sound. My sleep refreshes me. I am healed in my sleep. It s amazing. My health and healing is truly a miracle. My attitude aids my healing. I love my body. I listen. I care for others and myself. I am guided and helped. Thank you, thank you, and thank you."

CD112 Enhancing Romance, Intimacy and Love
Whether you are seeking that perfect person or already with them, it can be difficult to build an honest loving relationship that grows ever warmer and more romantic with each day. This programme was designed to assist you in opening up those qualities that attract or hold a loving relationship, one full of romance, honesty, intimacy and passion. (As this product contains some messages of a sexual nature, please do not play while in the presence of children).

"I enjoy my intimate relationship. I enjoy my partner. I am open with my partner. I am honest with my partner. I am relaxed with my partner. I love my partner. I respect my partner's individuality. I respect my partner's desires. It's okay to be an individual. I am happy being me. I enjoy touching my partner. I enjoy sex with my partner. I enjoy being touched by my partner. Loving is giving."

CD151 Excel in Exams
For some people, no matter how much they study or how well they know a subject, the stress of exams produces anxiety and even mental shutdown. This programme will remove these mental blocks and relieve your anxiety so that you can access your store of knowledge easily.

"I am confident. I am sure. I am relaxed. I like tests. Tests are easy. I remember easily. I am relaxed during tests. I look forward to tests. I study well. I take good notes. I prepare carefully. I associate learnings. I am positive. Tests are fun. Tests are easy. I am smart. I excel at tests. I solve problems. I am capable".

CD306 Stroke Recovery (Nature only)
"I am alert. I am aware. I am a miracle. My body is a miracle. My brain is a miracle. My body and brain heal miraculously. My body and brain heals perfectly now. My memory is keen. I remember effortlessly. I let go and trust. I breathe deeply and evenly. I rest easily. I sleep well. My sleep is sound. My sleep refreshes me. I am healed in my sleep. It s amazing. My health and healing is truly a miracle. My attitude aids my healing. I love my body. I listen. I care for others and myself. I am guided and helped. Thank you, thank you, and thank you."

CD112 Enhancing Romance, Intimacy and Love
Whether you are seeking that perfect person or already with them, it can be difficult to build an honest loving relationship that grows ever warmer and more romantic with each day. This programme was designed to assist you in opening up those qualities that attract or hold a loving relationship, one full of romance, honesty, intimacy and passion. (As this product contains some messages of a sexual nature, please do not play while in the presence of children).

"I enjoy my intimate relationship. I enjoy my partner. I am open with my partner. I am honest with my partner. I am relaxed with my partner. I love my partner. I respect my partner's individuality. I respect my partner's desires. It's okay to be an individual. I am happy being me. I enjoy touching my partner. I enjoy sex with my partner. I enjoy being touched by my partner. Loving is giving."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-6-2011 03:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
还有吗????
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-6-2011 10:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# belle888

不好意思,关帖 了。很早之前已凑够8片了。如果你要买,可以到inner.com.my去。1片RM139.90。买5送1。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-6-2024 01:04 AM , Processed in 0.076712 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.