我做得对么?天主请你原谅我我只是不想被骗 ><

[复制链接]
发表于 22-9-2009 04:46 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
XX这是她给我的第一封讯息

To:        88happy88
Posted:        Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Subject:        rose404u@yahoo.com        
My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and I was impressed when i saw your profile www.xxxforum.com and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (rose404u@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Rose.
(pls try to contact me on this my private.....ID...rose404u@yahoo.com)

我的回复:
Helo, i had read ur private message in xxx forum and i'm glad that i have a chance to know a new friend =)
would u mind introduce urself first?

她再次回复 :
DEAREST AM AN ORPHAN I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.
Rose Good <rose404u@yahoo.com>  [Chat now]
View Contact
To:        88happy88      

Rose.JPG (66KB)  View Slideshow  
Hello Darling.

How are you today,hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal.. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to or call my own which is the special reason why i have contacted you, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the war, the only person have now is Rev .Danny King   who is the Reverend pastor of the (church of god ).

Here in the camp he has been very good  to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather  l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have  two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's  Tel number is (+221-76-33-86-879) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will forward to you when you started contacting the bank and your seriousness of helping me out.

Because when my late father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4 (four Million US Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me and stand as the nest of kins and as well foreign partner and transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw this money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do so.

The special reason why i decided to make contact with you is that, i want this money to be transfered to europe because you know i can not get back to my country due to the way my late father was killed and the money in question is much, if my country people know any thing about it will be called back ok.I made this secret within me until this money is fininally transfered in your foreign account and me joining you over there to start having a good live with you my love.

I have got in touch with this bank through mail and made them to know about my plan of withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation. However,they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

Upon your acceptance to help me , i will like to have the following imformations from you so that i will know whom i am dealing with and as well use the following imformations to write the bank to deal with you as my foreign partner and the bank will know you better ok.

1  Your full names and country name
2   Your phone and fax number

Once i get this useful informations,i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me down. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there ok.Have a nice time and think about me. I will despose to come to the Reverend office at 2 pm GMT, so kindly call me at that time my darling.

Once I hear from you again, i shall tell you more on how you will be acting on my behalf ok.
Take care and God bless.Yours  in love.

Miss Rose

我的回复:
Sorry miss rose im just a 15 years old kid and i'm afraid i'm not able to help u with those transfer thing. The only thing that i could do for you is that i will pray for you so that god will give you a chance to find a person that will be able to help you with those transfer. May god always be with you. =)

这个是她的图片:

这个人。。会不会是个大骗子啊?你们要认识这位美女么?

[ 本帖最后由 88Happy88 于 22-9-2009 04:56 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-9-2009 04:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
太多字,英文程度不是很好~~~

看不太懂哦~~~

他是不是诈骗集团的哦???
我从来不回复酱的信息哦~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-9-2009 04:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
騙人的, ok...

不要再做更多的回覆...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-9-2009 05:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 安姑 于 22-9-2009 04:56 PM 发表
騙人的, ok...

不要再做更多的回覆...
ok ok 我一时无聊结果就。。。XD 我用的是假的ACCOUNT回复她
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-9-2009 05:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 88Happy88 于 22-9-2009 05:01 PM 发表
ok ok 我一时无聊结果就。。。XD 我用的是假的ACCOUNT回复她
這種東西很多年以來都在傳來傳去mail來mail去.沒完沒了.....騙人的..如果拿到你的戶口...就會有下一步行動了...這就是獵人行動...

在茫茫海洋中...只要有几人中招...就夠做了..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-9-2009 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
美妙的身段,性感的双唇

可能有些男的会中招
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-9-2009 11:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
看了开头几句就知道是骗人的了  网路大把这种东西
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 09:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lonelyjc 于 22-9-2009 04:52 PM 发表
太多字,英文程度不是很好~~~

看不太懂哦~~~

他是不是诈骗集团的哦???
我从来不回复酱的信息哦~~~

要我帮你翻译吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-9-2009 10:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
这样好的身材还需要这样email人?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-9-2009 10:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 寻找star 于 23-9-2009 09:07 AM 发表

要我帮你翻译吗?
你。。。。。。。翻译得完么?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-9-2009 10:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wulongcai 于 23-9-2009 10:28 AM 发表
这样好的身材还需要这样email人?
你对她有兴趣吗?上面有E喵~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-9-2009 10:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 extreme2550 于 22-9-2009 11:05 PM 发表
看了开头几句就知道是骗人的了  网路大把这种东西
我是无知的小女孩。。。还不懂现实世界是如此可怕
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-9-2009 11:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 chett 于 22-9-2009 10:57 PM 发表
美妙的身段,性感的双唇

可能有些男的会中招
她找错对象了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 11:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
很明显是骗人的,才没那么容易上挡呢。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 88Happy88 于 23-9-2009 10:59 AM 发表
我是无知的小女孩。。。还不懂现实世界是如此可怕

如果楼主是无知的小女孩,我就是白痴的大师了。。呵呵呵。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 12:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
看不懂ang mor。。。。
有谁可以翻译给我
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-9-2009 03:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
来自:favour404u
到:88happy88
发布:周五2009年9月18日下午9时38分
主题:rose404u@yahoo.com
我最亲爱的一个!
你问候,我希望这个邮件会找到你并与健康,我希望我们能建立了关系,因为我们的会议第一次来这里,我通过一个文件,这充分说明良好的你和我留下了深刻印象,当我看到了您的个人资料www.xxxforum.com并决定与您沟通。我知道你的愿望,如诚实,信任,爱我,关怀,真理和尊重,我在我所有的qulities,请通过我的私人回应信箱(rose404u@yahoo.com),以便我们能够给我知道自属氏更好。我希望读出你,如果你也有兴趣。感谢,并希望能尽快收到你的来信。
玫瑰小姐。
(暂尝试联系这个我的私人.....身份证... rose404u@yahoo.com我)

我的回复:
直升机,我看到论坛乌拉圭回合在xxx私人信息,我很高兴,我有机会认识新朋友=)
ü介意将首先推出urself?

她再次回复:
亲爱的我是一个孤儿,我真的需要你的帮助。
来自:
玫瑰良好<rose404u@yahoo.com> [聊天现在]
查看联系方式

Rose.JPG(66KB)查看幻灯片
您好达林。

你今天,希望你的罚款。我的一天在这里很无聊,在塞内加尔达喀尔..法律公告这个阵营,我们很难走出去,因为我们不能这样做,它就像一个留在监狱和上帝的恩典升升希望,这里将很快出来。我没有任何亲戚现在我可以去,或致电我自己这是特别的理由,为什么我与您联系,我所有的亲戚逃走在战争中,唯一的人现在是活。丹尼金谁是上帝(教堂牧师牧师)。

在这里,在营地,他一直非常好,我来到这里后升,但升不与他同住,而升正居住在女子宿舍,因为有两个营的宿舍一男子对妇女的其他。在牧师的电话号码是(+221-76-33-86-879)如果您打电话,告诉他你想要跟我说话,他会为我发送的宿舍。

作为难民在这里,我没有任何权利或特权,任何事情无论是金钱或什么,因为它是对这个国家的法律。我要回到我的研究,因为我只参加了这一悲惨事件发生之前,我的第一年,导致我在现在这种情况正在发生。蜂蜜升想请你知道,升有我的已故父亲的帐户和死亡证明书与我在这里声明,升将期待,当你开始接触银行,你帮助我离开的严重性。

因为当我已故的父亲还活着,他存入银行的领导,他用我的名字,因为部分金额的近亲。有关数额是400(400万美元)。

因此,升会希望你能帮助我和立场作为亲人巢以及外国合作伙伴,这些钱转移到您的帐户,从它,你会送我一些钱,让我的旅行证件和机票过来,以满足与您联系。我无法收回这笔钱我自己因为我的难民在该国的雕像在这里,它不允许我这样做。

特别原因,我决定与您联系的是,我想这笔钱将转移到欧洲,因为你知道我不能回到我的国家,由于我已故的父亲被打死,有问题的方法是很多的钱如果我国人民知道任何有关这将是召回范围内的事情ok.I使这笔钱我,直到这个秘密是fininally在您的帐户转移国外和我参加在那里你开始拥有良好的生活与你我的爱。

我有接触此项目通过电子邮件银行,使他们进一步了解我收回这笔钱的计划,升也得到他们的父亲去世了,我知道,他们都承认,一切确认它。然而,他们劝我以一个非常负责任的人,会站在谁代表我和我的受托人就接触到这个钱,因为我在这里升,目前的难民地位,也不会被允许处理这笔钱的数额,他们还让我对他们的债券与我父亲的钱,他们将处理大量签署的金额给我知道这意味着升应决定是否升应该继续与银行或没有。

当您接受帮助我,我会想你,从以下imformations,我将知道谁我处理和以及使用以下imformations写入银行,您的伙伴,我的外国银行将知道你最好确定。

1您的全名和国名
2您的电话和传真号码

一旦我得到这个有用的信息,我会向你的爱和信任,相信你不会让我失望银行充分接触。一旦你开始接触银行,我将开始利用参加在那里ok.Have一个不错的时间,你准备和对我的看法。我会despose来在格林尼治时间下午2时牧师的办公室,请致电当时我亲爱的我。

有一次,我再次听到您,我会告诉你,你怎么会以我的名义行事的确定。
就以爱关怀和上帝bless.Yours。

玫瑰小姐

我的回复:
遗憾错过上涨即时只是15岁的孩子,我怕我不能帮助这些转让的事情促。唯一我能为你做的是我会为你祈祷,让上帝会给你一个机会找到一个人,将能帮助你与这些转让。愿上帝永远与你同在。 =)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 05:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
网路之际翻译每次都词不达意, 哈哈~ 翻下字典对英文有帮助
我很好奇的是lz怎么会去那样的网站~ 哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 06:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 寻找star 于 23-9-2009 03:01 PM 发表
来自:favour404u
发布:周五2009年9月18日下午9时38分
主题:rose404u@yahoo.com
我最亲爱的一个!
你问候,我希望这个邮件会找到你并与健康,我希望我们能建立了关系,因为我们的会议第一次来这 ...
你的翻譯,一個字..........

爛.....................................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-9-2009 06:58 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 19# 安姑 的帖子

电脑自动翻译。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 12-5-2024 06:34 PM , Processed in 0.115722 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.