找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1011|回复: 2

big lesson ,大家怎样翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 3-6-2008 08:12 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
莎朗斯通的原话(摘自网上有所改正):

“Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I amnot happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans becauseI don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I havebeen very concerned about how to think and what to do about thatbecause I don’t like that. And I had been this, you know, concernedabout, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are notbeing nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.
And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: Is that karma, when you are not nice that bad things happen to you?
And then I got a letter, from the Tibetan Foundation that they want togo and be helpful. And that made me cry. And they ask me if I wouldwrite a quote about that and I said, “I would.” And it was a big lessonto me, that some times you have to learn to put your head down and beof service even to people who are not nice to you. And that’s a biglesson for me...”

再来看一下翻译(摘自网上有所订正):

“嗯,你知道,这件事(was)很有趣,因为首先,你知道,我对中国人对待藏人的方式不满意,因为我觉得任何人都不能对另一些人不友善。因此,我一直就这件事在考虑怎样想,考虑做什么,因为我不喜欢(中国人)那样做。
而且,我一直在考虑怎样对待奥运会,因为他们对达赖喇嘛不好,而他是我的好朋友。
然后发生了地震等等灾害。于是,我在想:这是不是就是因果报应呢?当你对别人不好,然后灾害就降临到你的头上?
后来我收到了一封信,是**基金会发来的。他们想去(灾区)救助。我哭了。他们问我是否可以就此写点什么,我同意了。这对我是一个很大的教训(itwas a big lesson to me):有时你得学会低下头帮助别人,即使是对那些对你不友善的人。这对我是一个很大的教训(that’sa big lesson for me)…… ”

===================

这里不谈莎朗斯通的道德观。

想问下这两句,
it was a big lesson to me
that’s a big lesson for me

这里的big lesson ,大家怎样翻译 ?
有人说:
1。一个很大的教训
2。好好给我上了一课
3。这是我人生中一堂重要的课!(我的理解是:她觉得基金会给她上了一堂人生课)

4。我翻译成>>课题

请大家分析下。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-6-2008 08:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 atrous 于 2008/6/3 08:12 AM 发表
莎朗斯通的原话(摘自网上有所改正):

“Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I amnot happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans becauseI don’t think a ...

莎朗斯通是说她为这次所讲的东西感到后悔,并且当它是一个教训。
每个人有不同的想法,而她只是说出她的想法。她错,错是在这个观念跟世俗的太有冲突了。

这篇文章写得很有道理
[转帖]不能故意将莎朗·斯通塑造成恶人
http://www.zzjianghu.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=4&ID=769
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-6-2008 10:37 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 2# darksider 的帖子

我不知道你是不是看完英文版的全原文,
个人认为,最后一段是以And then开始,
基本上与前几段没多大直接关系,
最后两句我是这样分的,

And they ask me if I wouldwrite a quote about that and I said, “I would.” And <<<<it was a big lesson to me,

that some times you have to learn to put your head down and beof service even to people who are not nice to you. And <<<<that’s a big lesson for me...”

remark:不用link去谈道德,我这里不谈道德。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 10:42 AM , Processed in 0.071725 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.