使用道具 举报

发表于 17-11-2010 07:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
本店有印制 他们的Q版T恤哦
要的话可以PM 给我
谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-11-2010 09:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
[TRANS] 101116 TVXQ-SM Battle In Court Concerning The Validity Of Their Conctract

TVXQ's 3 members (Kim Jaejoong-Kim Junsu-Park Yoochun) and SM Entertainment battled fiercely in court over the question of the validity of their exclusive contract.

At the hearing of Civil Case No. 48 (Chief Prosecuting Attorney Lee Lim) at the Seoul District Courts on the 16th, the first date of pleading, the representatives of SM and the trio refused to back down from their stances as they respectively stated, 'TVXQ's contract period of 13 years was inevitable for their entrance into foreign markets' and, 'The period of the contract was decided upon without the consent of the members.'

SM's legal representative explained that, "The period of the contract was agreed upon as both sides shared mutual financial purposes and motives," and "As TVXQ was created with the purpose of targeting foreign markets from the start, the long contract period was an established and agreed upon prerequisite for a stable entry into foreign markets."

He emphasized that, "If there was a lack of support or an unfair income distribution during TVXQ's activities, the exclusive contract would be a problem, however, TVXQ has always received the best treatment possible that is far superior to that of other artistes in the industry."

Also, the representative added, "The trio did not raise a single objection regarding the content of the contract since their debut, until they decided to bring up the problems of the exclusive contract after they clashed with the agency on the issue of the cosmetic company they actively invested in during the months of 2008," and "They have been neglecting their activities, stating the lawsuit as a reason for their neglect, and because of this, the other members and the agency have been incurring immense damages."

Regarding this, the trio's legal representative refuted the previous statements as he said, "The Fair Trade Commission has acknowledged seven years as the maximum length of a contract," and "TVXQ's contract was invalid from the start as there have always been unfair clauses within the contract including unfair income distribution, excessive compensation penalties and a contract period that is too long."

He emphasized that, "We cannot accept SM's stance and the agency's claim for compensation when their entire argument is based off an invalid contract," and "Before we pick at anything else, we must make it clear whether this contract is valid or not."

(omitted)

The next hearing will be held on December 7th, at 2pm at the Seoul District Courts, and two SM employees will attend as witnesses and testify on what the situation was like when the contract was signed.

Source: [Newsis]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-11-2010 10:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
珉啊~~~~~高调一点拜托
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-11-2010 06:47 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 19-11-2010 09:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有人???
弃楼了吗???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2010 11:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有人???
弃楼了吗???
cyho 发表于 19-11-2010 09:07 PM

有人~~
你要找谁?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-11-2010 11:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
我其实一直都在!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2010 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
太多视频廖。。。看到眼花缭乱。。。
很不错的fancam。。。
JYJ showcase in Las Vegas(Jaejoong focus) part1

JYJ showcase in Las Vegas(Jaejoong focus) part 2

JYJ showcase in Las Vegas(Jaejoong focus) part 3

JYJ showcase in Las Vegas(Jaejoong focus) part4
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2010 06:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
Micky Christmas Everybody!

哈哈哈。。。超搞笑的。。。
============================

我最爱最爱的part。。。
可是我觉得马来西亚这场摇得比较好看。。。
Junsu at LV

=================================
lotte圣诞系列。。。

===========================================
合照合照。。。

========================================
哇。。。这张。。。
阿在阿。。。彻底被你打败了。。。

101116 Yunho Interview [KO_CN]

JYJ with their staff

不要问我是什么来的。。。
我也不知道。。。
============================
不懂做么虽然不是正面图。。。
但是我反而觉得比正面更唯美。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2010 06:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 koshiru86 于 20-11-2010 06:15 PM 编辑

帅的看完了。。。看点爆笑的。。。

小俊阿。。。我觉得你的胸跟浩浩有得比jek。。。

哈哈哈。。。siapa ini har?
===============================
" JYJ "米デビュー NYライブに行列

虽然没有字幕。。。但是有翻译。。。
Announcer: You’ve finally made your debut in America. How do you feel right now?

Jaejoong: For me, should I say it’s somewhat similar to when we debuted in Japan? We’re introducing our own music through new words, to a new world, so I’m feeling really nervous.

Junsu: Although I’m really nervous about our American debut, but I’m even more nervous over speaking Japanese (for the first time) in such a long time.

Announcer: But your Japanese is really good… Your (debut) album… Although I think it must be great, how do you feel about the album?

Yoochun: My first thought was that I must work hard for this.

Jaejoong: I want to know as soon as possible what everyone feels as they listen to our songs.

Yoochun: Recently for me… it’s really painful but, I’ve been craving Japan’s tonkatsu ramen. (Jaesu laugh) It’s really painful…

Announcer: Meeting these three in New York and talking to them.. never did it occur to me that the topic would move on to tonkatsu ramen.

Announcer: Nowadays k-pop is everywhere in Japan.

Jaejoong: I’m glad (to hear that).

Junsu: Yeah

Announcer: Did you ever think that such a day would come?

Jaejoong: I’ve thought that it would be nice if it became like that.

Jaejoong: Up until here, although there have been many waves of difficulties and we’ve really caused our families and fans to be really worried… as expected… it’s even more painful for ourselves.

Junsu: How do I say this… Even though there’s a lot of pressure… but because of our dreams, we will always overcome that.

Announcer: Please be sure to show us an awesome performance!

Jaejoong: Yes!

JYJ: Thank you

==================================
JYJ LA Showcase Empty Remix... Junsu Oh My God Sun Remake 3:47
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-11-2010 10:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的很喜欢 Shane还有Mr Egg
纽约的Showcase~

这个是 LA 的~
播错歌
很喜欢 俊秀在那边摇咯~

据说这个 俊秀 非常性感! 但是我还没看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2010 11:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
我浮上来了。。。

一个多月都没有浮上来留言了。。。
最近的我大多数有时间上来都是在努力的潜水中。。。

唉。。。。真的是有好多的视频以及图片啊。。。。
希望可以赶快的爬完贴。。。
不然。。我都不敢浮上来留言了啦。。。
我的消息落后了那么多。。。我都跟不上你们了。。都不知道可以跟你们谈些什么了。。。。

天啊。。。拜托下。。。请不要再这样差不多每天晚上都给我下大雨打雷了。。。
我家的line真的慢得我都快发疯了啦。。。
再这样下去我真的是会完全的脱离老公们的消息了啦。。。唉~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2010 01:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
mei~
好久不见jek。。。

我最近也是比较少上来。。。
因为工作已经淹到鼻子了。。。
再不做的话,我怕会被淹死去。。。
==============================
不要问我是什么。。。
因为我也不知道。。。就看到顺手搬过来而已。。。
看了截图也不知道是什么。。。

[同伴]TOHOSHINKI.History in Japan SPECIAL.DISC 4.END ROLL映像l(a-nation Ver.).DVDRip.1280x704.60fps.x264.ac3.CN_Subbed.mkv  223M
fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvMDNjNTYyMWMwNDcyMGZmMjAwZWFkYjdkMGQyMmM0MjAvJTVCJUU1JTkwJThDJUU0JUJDJUI0JTVEVE9IT1NISU5LSS5IaXN0b3J5JTIwaW4lMjBKYXBhbiUyMFNQRUNJQUwuRElTQyUyMDQuRU5EJTIwUk9MTCVFNiU5OCVBMCVFNSU4MyU4RmwlMjhhLW5hdGlvbiUyMFZlci4lMjkuRFZEUmlwLjEyODB4NzA0LjYwZnBzLngyNjR8MjM0NTU3NzA5

http://u.115.com/file/t6ed79e145
======================================
1GB咯。。。我眼睛也大粒了咯。。。
{:2_81:}
[同伴][TOHOSHINKI.HIJ SPECIAL.DISC 2.PREMIUM mini LIVE 特效收藏版]
转载请注明同伴

fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlMzAucmF5ZmlsZS5jb20vemgtY24vZG93bmxvYWQvMDc3NDYzM2E3YWVmNWE3YTJjNTM3YjJhMDY0YTZlY2MvJTVCJUU1JTkwJThDJUU0JUJDJUI0JTVEVE9IT1NISU5LSS5IaXN0b3J5JTIwaW4lMjBKQVBBTiUyMFNQRUNJQUwuRElTQyUyMDIuRFZEUmlwLjEyODB4NzA0LjYwZnBzLngyNjQuYWMzLkNOX1N1YmJlZC5ta3Z8MTExNDc2MzA2Mg==

115地址:
http://u.115.com/file/t6b461c02f
[同伴]TOHOSHINKI.History_in_JAPAN_SPECIAL.DISC_2.DVDRip.1280x704.60fps.x264.ac3.CN_Subbed.part1.rar
http://u.115.com/file/t66598512f
[同伴]TOHOSHINKI.History_in_JAPAN_SPECIAL.DISC_2.DVDRip.1280x704.60fps.x264.ac3.CN_Subbed.part2.rar
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2010 02:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
[fancam]101119 JYJ- Be The One @ LA Showcase

JYJ in LA Jungang Broadcasting Radio [DJ: Park Hye Ran]

不好意思。。。还没找到有字幕的。。。
但是我知道有人会帮你们翻译的。。。
融婶~~~~~到你出场廖。。。
===================================

hellooo~~~~what are you doing?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 21-11-2010 03:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
翻译在comment 那边有了

dj: hello JYJ
JYJ: hello~
dj: hello nice to meet you. you are having a showcase this friday right?
JYJ: yeah..
dj: yeah.. having travelled to NY and Las Vegas to perform straight in a row, it must be really tiring for you boys. many of our listeners are waiting for you here (looking forward to your arrival). can you leave a msg for our listeners?
JYJ: hello
junsu: Jungang Broadcasting Radio listeners~ im JYJ's junsu
yoochun: yoochun
jaejoong: im jaejoong~
JYJ: nice to meet you~

junsu: we will be having our showcase this friday at 8pm in the Galaxy Centre. Please do come and see us~
JYJ: thank you~~
dj: okay we'll be looking forward to an awesome showcase by you guys. thank you very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2010 04:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
ron~
opps...paiseh一下。。。
我没看到pun。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2010 05:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
111610 [ENG SUB] JYJ / DBSK : Woody Talk Interview Part 3 - END (Special)

walao...主持人说他像大象,要不要让在在骑看的时候。。。
小俊的表情好笑到~~~直接整里圆碌碌的眼睛望着人家。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-11-2010 10:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Veron87 于 22-11-2010 12:09 PM 编辑

好想去首尔演唱会
男人们你们明年一定要来
我期待看到 万人一起坐这个的时候 的那种 震撼

俊秀有在里面哦

hi, we are JYJ..

Jae: we JYJ has made some easy dance step for the remix version of be my girl.. please memorize all the dance steps and we hope that we can dance together in the ChamSil stadium.

Micky: it is not nice if only us who dance to this song, we want to do it together with you~

Junsu:we made this song so that we can dance with all of you~ so please memorize the dance steps~
Jae: whats the date?

Junsu: 27th and 28th Nov ^^ in ChamSil Stadium. Please show us your dance step.
Micky: we will be waiting for you~ so please memorize those steps... ^^
Jae: See you in ChamSil Stadium~~~~~

Micky: yeah~

Junsu: bye bye~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 16-8-2024 06:19 AM , Processed in 0.051453 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.