佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: khokhokho

【CDB 6947 交流专区】(前名 DIGI)

[复制链接]
发表于 5-11-2008 10:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
Changes in Substantial Shareholder's Interest Pursuant to Form 29B of the Companies Act. 1965
  Reference No CCS-081104-07CEC
Company Name
:
DIGI.COM BERHAD   
Stock Name
:
DIGI
Date Announced
:
04/11/2008

Name
:
Employees Provident Fund Board
Address
:
Tingkat 19, Bangunan KWSP, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur
NRIC/Passport No/Company No.
:
EPF Act 1991
Nationality/Country of incorporation
:
Incorporated in Malaysia
Descriptions
(Class & nominal value)
:
Ordinary Shares of RM0.10 each
Name & address
of registered
holder
:
1) & 6) EPF Board
2) CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
3) Mayban Investment Management Sdn Bhd
4) & 7) Nomura Asset Management (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
5) & 8) RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd

Details of changes
Type of transaction
Date of change
   No of securities
Price Transacted (RM)
Acquired
28/10/2008

Disposed
28/10/2008

Acquired
28/10/2008

Disposed
28/10/2008

Acquired
28/10/2008

Acquired
29/10/2008

Disposed
29/10/2008

Acquired
29/10/2008

Circumstances
by reason of which change has occurred
:
1) & 6) Purchase of shares on open market
2), 4) & 7) Sales of equity managed by Portfolio Managers
3), 5) & 8) Purchase of shares managed by Portfolio Managers
Nature of
interest
:
Direct
Direct (units)
:
Direct (%)
:
Indirect/deemed interest (units)
:

Indirect/deemed interest (%)
:

Total no of securities after change
:
Date of notice
:
29/10/2008
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-12-2008 08:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
Chief executive of DiGi.Com Bhd Johan Dennelind speaks on Mobile Number Portability, 3G launch and price pressure in the
mobile services industry.

QUESTION: Any surprises on Mobile Number Portability (MNP), so far?
Dennelind:Back tracking a bit first, just to remind you, leading to mobile numberportability, there were no awareness campaigns done by us or anyone.Basically, when we launch, there was very little awareness among thepublic. We didn't expect a quick pick-up. So, what surprised me wasthat actually people were porting and changing, and they were tryingout new operators. This has given us the opportunity to prove to ourexisting customers and new customers that we are a good choice. Thathas pushed us to really deliver on our value proposition.
Whathas surprised me a little bit is that people really appreciate thequality enhancement that DiGi has made over the past years. We haveinvested close to RM1 billion this year. To have invested heavily onnetwork has paid off on the quality side. So, people porting in aresaying: "Wow! Your quality is really better than where I came from."That's the good news, and maybe we should start talking more about ourquality than we have done in the past.
Q: How did DiGi perform since MNP was launched?
Dennelind:So far so good, I would say. In terms of numbers, we are net gainers.I'm not going into the details of the numbers, because I still feelit's early days, but we are encouraged by the net gaining position.It's not by much, but it still feels good to know and it's a moraleboost for the organisation. Being a net gainer means more peopleporting into DiGi than leaving DiGi. We won't take any customers forgranted, we have to make sure we own the trust of the customers. Everyport in is a success, every port out is a failure to us. So, when weare a net gainer, it is more a morale booster.
Q: There are rumours that as many as 5,000 subscribers from other operators port into DiGi daily. Is that true?
Dennelind: It's not true. Those numbers were way too high. We don't port in thousands, we port in hundreds, per day.
Q: Do you think MNP has changed the mobile industry landscape?
Dennelind: It'stoo early to tell. But, I still think MNP can change the way operatorstreat its customers, it's a trigger for that. Because we are doing morefor our customers now, we are treating them better, we are giving thembetter service, given them better quality and given them bettertouch-point experience with us. And, that should pay off. I thinkindirectly MNP is pushing the industry to be better.
Q: Do you think MNP will be the main play for DiGi to gain market share?
Dennelind:Well, it definitely removes the last barrier for the postpaid segment.Postpaid has been tough for us, because we came in late, and numbersavvy people want to keep their numbers. I think we don't have thatbarrier anymore. I hope it will increase our revenue market share forpostpaid, and I have seen some encouraging signs in that direction. So,if we do everything correctly over the next few years, and the othersdon't, we can gain market share (via MNP).
Nevertheless, thereare still a lot of virgin users out there, people who want to leaveprepaid and move to postpaid. A lot of companies using fixed line, theywant to go mobile. The penetration rate is not saturated yet, there'sstill growth in the market.
Q: When are you going to launch 3G? Will it be early Q1 or late Q1?
Dennelind: The sooner the better. But, I don't want to rush it. I want to make sure we have a solid go-to-market strategy.
Q: So, you don't want to rush it (to launch 3G). Does it mean 3G launch could be dragged until Q2?
Dennelind: No. Then that will be very disappointing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2008 08:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
Q: Do you think DiGi can be the number one in mobile broadband space in three years?
Dennelind: Whenthat happens, I think we should rent one of the twin towers and have ahuge party. That's not going to happen. We are realistic, butambitious. We want to have a fair share in the mobile broadband market,and overtime, we are aiming for one-third of that market. Whether thatis number one or number two in the market, that remains to be seen. Weshouldn't be far away from that.
  To get a third of the mobile broadband market share is going to take more than three years, but we are here to stay.
I hope where we go in, we can surprise positively and deliver on theirexpectations. To do that, it's going to be a momentum driver, that'swhy we are not rushing and taking our time to launch.
Q: Have you seen any impact on new entrant?
Dennelind: Ihave seen a lot of adex (advertising expenditure) and share of voice,but I have seen very little impact on the revenue market share, nonebasically. If you count SIM cards, yeah, maybe it's noticeable. But, sofar very much according to what I expected. It is very hard (for thenew entrants) to come into the market, which currently has three verystrong players, and many positions have been taken.
Q: What can investors expect from DiGi next year? Will there be weaker earnings?
Dennelind: We have our guidance, and that still stands, which is clearly in these days, it is a very tough guidance, I must say.
Q: What can you promise potential DiGi 3G users?
Dennelind: I promise that we will try as hard as we can to live up to the expectations.
Q: Is it true that DiGi is the number one player in terms of foreign worker market segment?
Dennelind: Probably. We are well close related with great value for money.
Qately, your rivals lowered call rates, one on the prepaid segmentwhile the other on the foreign worker segment, what is DiGi going to doabout it?
Dennelind: We'll fight for the valueproposition day and night. If someone slashes rates, we will make surethat we stay competitive. We won't let go of that.
Q: Do you see   price wars in 2009?
Dennelind: We don't have price war. But I expect continuous price pressure. I hope we avoid price war.
Q: What's the difference between  price war and price pressure?
Dennelind:Price war is when you completely deteriorate the market and everybodyundercuts on a big scale. That's not good for the consumers, not goodfor the operators, consumers will get bad quality eventually, becauseyou trigger a lot of traffic. And the operators will not be able tosustain the quality of service in eroding margins. I hope we can berationale about it, which we have been.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2008 03:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
本人在等DIGI的Mobile Broadband ..
因为TM的Broadband真是他X的烂!!:@ :@ :@ :@ :@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2008 03:52 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 224# 无花 的帖子

你住哪里jek?
做么表支持一下Wimax?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2008 04:06 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 224# 无花 的帖子

可以试下IZZINET,可以叫人上门试线才决定要不要买的。。

我用着,比MAXIS,CELCOM好很多,

MAXIS RM 158@3.6MBPS,网速平均300KBPS(HSPDA)
CELCOM RM98@3.6MBPS,网速平均50KBPS(GPRS)
IZZIE RM98@1MBPS,网速平均500KBPS,晚间下载没有限速,可以达800KBPS-1MBPS

我住17楼高的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 23-12-2008 08:26 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 226# ss24 的帖子

大大,你住在哪里???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-12-2008 08:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
General Announcement
Reference No CC-081219-56596

Company Name
:
DIGI.COM BERHAD  
Stock Name
:
DIGI
Date Announced
:
23/12/2008

Type
:
Announcement
Subject
:
DiGi.COM BERHAD (“DiGi”)
- ISSUE OF COMMERCIAL PAPERS (“CPs”) PURSUANT TO THE COMMERCIALPAPER/MEDIUM TERM NOTES PROGRAMME WITH AN AGGREGATE NOMINAL VALUE OF UPTO RM700.0 MILLION BY DiGi TELECOMMUNICATIONS SDN BHD (“DiGi TEL”), AWHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF DiGi (“CP/MTN PROGRAMME”)

Contents
:
Werefer to the announcements dated 26 October 2005, 29 November 2005, 23October 2007 and 16 November 2007 in relation to the CP/MTN Programme.

We wish to announce that DiGi Tel has today made an initial drawdown ofRM200 million nominal value CPs pursuant to the CP/MTN Programme inaccordance with the principal terms as set out in the announcementsdated 26 October 2005 and 29 November 2005.

The issue proceeds from the CPs shall be utilised to finance the working capital requirements of DiGi Tel.

This announcement is dated 23 December 2008.

Announcement Details :

© 2008, Bursa Malaysia Berhad. All Rights Reserved.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-12-2008 04:37 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 227# 傻人最有傻福 的帖子

住KL,CHERAS, 靠近TMN CONNAUGHT
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-12-2008 04:51 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 229# ss24 的帖子

今晚有PASAR MALAM咯....哈哈哈....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-12-2008 05:30 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 230# 傻人最有傻福 的帖子

今晚应该少人,因为许多人去庆祝圣诞节倒数。。。我就上山打老虎。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-12-2008 08:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
數碼網絡做好準備迎挑戰

數碼网絡(DIGI,6947,主板基建計劃組)
首席執行員佐翰艾力丹尼林

整體而言,2008年無論是對數碼网絡還是整個電訊業都提供良好的里程碑,同時也是良好的一年。對於數碼网絡,這是檢閱過去“成功”的時候,及為帶領公司進入另一個里程碑而擬定策略,尤其是在目前疲弱的經濟狀態。

電訊業的一大挑戰就是競爭市場變得更為激烈,及面臨的收費壓力。然而,數碼网絡仍是提供最超值優惠的領導者。為此,我們並沒有受到太大的影響,這是我們接下來要保存的優勢。我們推介的“低統一收費”,加上電話號碼可攜式服務(MNP),這已成為我們取勝的賣點,因為無論撥給誰都是付同樣的價錢。

明年才真正感受放緩衝擊

我們才剛感受到經濟放緩的衝擊,相信明年其影響力將更為明顯並能真正感受到。這對大馬、電訊業、數碼网絡或我們的競爭對手,都是辛苦經營的年頭。為了長期的成長,我們在營運方面需要更加謹慎,及時時刻刻關心顧客的需求。

2009年象徵數碼网絡邁入另一里程碑,因為我們會開始透過3G手機寬頻服務,為人們帶來網絡世界。由於大馬的寬頻滲透率仍處於萌芽期,因此我們預見將會有巨大的潛能(能源、通訊及水務部截至2008年9月的資料顯示,寬頻的家用滲透率為24%)。此外,網上業務需求仍有前進的空間。

在公司內部方面,我們將繼續“呈現”內部成長及革新。大馬手機的滲透率和發展中國家的100%相比仍屬低落。另外,我們正研發新的電訊服務,以讓顧客體驗更多電訊享受,及貼近生活的服務。

我們對公司2009年的成長抱持樂觀的態度,並維持單位數的營業額成長,攤銷前盈利(EBITDA)賺幅也處於逾40%低位。無論如何,基於大環境的轉變,我們需要進行密切監督。

這些年來,我們已為數碼网絡打造強穩的基本面,以利惠股東們。我們將繼續通過謹慎的管理方式,如現金流、資產負債表、加強企業透明度等,來建立股東的價值。

我希望2009年能和數碼网絡的用戶同在,及和雇員更貼近顧客的需求。我也需要確保公司已做好準備應對當前艱難的時刻。以我個人而言,我正挑戰自我,以在2009年杪展開一場漂亮的“馬拉松”賽。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-1-2009 03:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
估计DIGI的MNP会输得非常厉害,
下一次财报DiGi将会因为MNP而丧失了非常多顾客,
DiGi之前的业绩很好,导致DiGi持股人的持股结构非常倾向基本面,
一但大众获知DiGi在MNP的成绩上是差强人意的,DiGi将会面临强大的卖压。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-1-2009 03:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
"DIGI的MNP会输得非常厉害"
how u know this??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-1-2009 04:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 紅凌 于 3-1-2009 03:26 PM 发表
估计DIGI的MNP会输得非常厉害,
下一次财报DiGi将会因为MNP而丧失了非常多顾客,
DiGi之前的业绩很好,导致DiGi持股人的持股结构非常倾向基本面,
一但大众获知DiGi在MNP的成绩上是差强人意的,DiGi将会面临强大的 ...

digi好不好就不是很清楚
celcom很好就知道了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-1-2009 05:51 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 235# tn728202 的帖子

我刚刚更换Celcom to Maxis。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-1-2009 05:54 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 236# 论坛新人 的帖子

我上个月更换Maxis to Digi x 3 lines。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-1-2009 06:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tn728202 于 3-1-2009 04:46 PM 发表
digi好不好就不是很清楚
celcom很好就知道了

streamyx + celcom broadband

streamyx 月費 rm 88
可以轉去拿 celcom broadband的配套 月費算起是 rm 20而已。

變成連 streamyx也和celcom也都為了要留往客戶,而出這些,使原本要用綱路的客戶,如家里有streamyx,每個月是 rm 88的話,就可以去注測celcom broadband的配套 月費 rm 48 (原本是月費 rm 68)。

celcom broadband的配套:
monthly unlimited basic
只要RM68/一个月 (无需签约一年,随时可割线)
up to 384kbps
monthly unlimited advance
只要RM98/一个月 (无需签约一年,随时可割线)
up to 3.6mbps

現在可講,DIGI拿了3G,也是要惡鬥streamyx和celcom的變價方式來爭起客戶不被消失。

這証明有政治背後支持的TM,也就是有利的一方。

[ 本帖最后由 khokhokho 于 15-1-2009 10:16 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-1-2009 10:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
終於TIME賣出DIGI給的股票了。

我一直的想,現在DIGI的股這麼好價錢,TIME不可能不賣出這些股份,現在已經開始賣票了。
時光網4.6億售數碼網絡2.9%

即時新聞 國內財經  2009-01-15 20:22
(吉隆坡)時光網(TIMECOM,5031,主板基建計劃組)以4億6350萬令吉代價,脫售數碼網絡(DIGI,6947,主板基建計劃組)2.9%股權,減低持股至7.1%,以套現償還貸款。

這間公司發文告表示,獨資子公司--Hakikat Pasti是於今日(週四,1月15日)以每股20令吉60仙,或總值4億6350萬令吉,脫售數碼網絡2250萬股股票或2.9%股權,減低持股至10%,以套現償還銀行貸款。
“現有市況充滿挑戰,為配合公司合理的債務管理活動,我們決定通過脫售此批股權以融資償還貸款,並利用脫售所得中的4億6100萬令吉償還銀行貸款。”
以截至2007年12月31日止財政年為基準,此公司淨負率將從0.48倍減低至0.25倍。

早期TIME也是如此講法,也是賣出TIMECOM還債,之後TIMECOM的股價就一路跌。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-1-2009 12:18 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 238# khokhokho 的帖子

我劝你,去做一下研究,才好拿。
过去网络版看看。

Celcom 和MAxis 的Broadband 都是骗人的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 14-6-2024 06:51 PM , Processed in 0.071375 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.