周围的股市已经狂泻,大马在1300 点还是贵的。奉劝老散别现在拼。
1200-1300点,才是比较合理的。不过,市场先生永远喜怒无常,不可预测。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2008 10:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tan81 于 22-1-2008 05:15 PM 发表
熊市或崩盘时,大部分人都喜欢高股息股。
其实,当市场转向时,高股息股应该是换取现金的条件,而不是继续持有。

基于市场恐慌,一定会出现更好回酬,或更高股息率 (不是高股息,但股价低,所以周息率更好),那 ...

左边吓吓人,右边自己进场~
哈哈哈~
我还在忍着,不知道该下手买哪一只~
希望明天的“突然”多出来的公假,能让马股喘喘气~ 让我能想想该买哪一只~

没想到,被印裔同胞这样一闹,就有多一天公假,
我想如果其他种族也闹闹,会不会,清明,端午,丰收节,中秋,hallowen, 冬至, 都能变公假
(到时金氏记录大全就能记载世界上最多公假的国家) MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-1-2008 11:33 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 185# SinIsSky 的帖子

如果公假这么多,就不要买股了。因为那么多假期,企业都变成没有效率了,盈利下降,股价就会向下。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-1-2008 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tan81 于 22-1-2008 05:15 PM 发表
熊市或崩盘时,大部分人都喜欢高股息股。
其实,当市场转向时,高股息股应该是换取现金的条件,而不是继续持有。

基于市场恐慌,一定会出现更好回酬,或更高股息率 (不是高股息,但股价低,所以周息率更好),那 ...

哈哈,老散收到。
不過老散已經剎不了車了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2008 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tan81 于 22-1-2008 11:33 PM 发表
如果公假这么多,就不要买股了。因为那么多假期,企业都变成没有效率了,盈利下降,股价就会向下。

公假太多,懒惰的人就会更多~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-1-2008 11:50 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 188# 的帖子

公务员80%都是懒惰鬼....去政府部门办事就知道了...
还敢敢起薪给他们....:@ :@ :@
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-1-2008 11:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 goodluck88 于 22-1-2008 11:50 PM 发表
公务员80%都是懒惰鬼....去政府部门办事就知道了...
还敢敢起薪给他们....:@ :@ :@

所以你说,官联公司的股,可以买吗?偏偏有许多人喜欢这些投资。
我想,只是因为消息多而已。
企业价值,并不是那么好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2008 12:41 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 190# tan81 的帖子

掠夺民脂民膏的昏庸政府....:@ :@
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-1-2008 12:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
Robert Kiyosaki Why the Rich Get Richer
Robert Kiyosaki, Why the Rich Get Richer
Investing in Better Research

by Robert Kiyosaki
Email this Page IM this StoryBookmark this StoryAdd to your Del.icio.us accountDigg this StoryPrint this Story

Good (343 Ratings)
    2.8950438/5

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008, 12:00AM

A few days ago, a reporter asked me if I was losing money in real estate. My reply was, "No, I'm making money."

Confused, he asked, "How can you be making money during the subprime disaster?" I explained that since the real estate market took a downturn, there were more people renting rather than buying, which is great for my apartment business. I also informed him that I'm raising rents since demand for affordable apartments is so high. When someone moves out, I increase the rent and new tenants line up, which means my cash flow is increasing.

He then asked, "Are you looking for new investments?"

A shocked look came over his face when I said, "I've been investing heavily in the stock market since August 2007. I've moved several million dollars into the market."

"The stock market?" he stammered. "Stocks are crashing. Why are you in the stock market? Besides, I thought you were a real estate investor?"

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

As Warren Buffett has said, it's important for society to have accurate and informed sources of information. While I agree, I sometimes wonder about the intelligence of many financial journalists, both in print and the electronic media.

For example, lately on financial TV stations, the reporters have been talking about the run-up in gold and asking, "Is it time to invest in gold and gold stocks?" What a ridiculous question. Now isn't the time to be investing in gold or gold stocks -- that time was 10 years ago, when gold was below $300 an ounce. Investors should've taken substantial positions when gold was cheap. For reporters to be talking about gold today is no different than them reporting on the hot real estate market in 2005, just before the top blew off.

I had dinner with a friend of a friend the other night and he was telling me about the Rothschild formula for investing. According to him, this involves not participating in the first 20 percent or the last 20 percent of an investment run-up. Instead, it's investing in the middle 60 percent, when risks are low and the direction of the price is determined. As the asset value approaches what appears to be the last 20 percent, you sell and move on to another asset class.

As we all know, most amateurs (and, possibly, many reporters) only participate in the last 20 percent.

Take Notes

I wondered if the reporter who asked why I was investing millions in stocks was an investor himself. I did my best to explain to him that there are two things professionals invest for: 1) Capital gains, and 2) Cash flow.

I said, "The amateurs who come in at the top 20 percent of a market are generally investing only for capital gains. In the last real estate boom, the 'flippers' who got no-document, zero-down loans paid very high prices, and hoped for a greater fool than them to take the property off their hands.

"These are some of the people being faced with forecloses today. They're the investors who make the news -- not the investors who are making money."

The reporter then asked me, "So what do you invest for?"

My reply? "Both. If I can, I want both capital gains and cash flow."

I went on to explain that I was investing millions in stocks that were paying a high dividend -- cash flow -- and also had their prices battered down by the market crash, a loss of capital gains.

Spelling It Out

He wasn't the brightest reporter, since he had trouble with the idea of investing for both cash flow and capital gains. After about an hour of explanation, he finally began to understand that I'm not just a real estate investor -- I'm someone who invests for capital gains at a great price, or cash flow at a great price, regardless of the asset class. If the deal is right, it doesn't matter if it's in real estate, commodities, a business, or paper assets.

Here's an example of capital gains for a great price: Back in the 1990s, every time I had some extra cash I would buy some gold or silver. Although I didn't receive any cash flow from gold or silver I knew I was purchasing the metals at a great price, and that someday those prices would rise again.

An example of buying for cash flow at a great price is when I buy a stock that pays a dividend. I wait until the stock market dips and then buy, which is what I'm currently doing. One of the better companies I've been buying is a bulk cargo shipping company that's hauling U.S. grains to India. The more the dollar drops in value, the more grains we export. Every time the market drops, I buy more of this stock at a great price, because I love the cash flow from dividends.

Finally, an example of buying both capital gains and cash flow at a great price is when I find an apartment building at a bargain, and then increase the rents. By doing so, I increase the cash flow and the property value, which translates into capital gains.

Leave It to the Pros

When I watch professional football, I love listening to John Madden because I know he knows what he's talking about. He's been both down in the trenches and in front of the bench as a coach. He knows the game. By that token, one financial reporter I respect is Bloomberg's Kathleen Hayes. She's a savvy reporter who knows what she's talking about. I wonder about some of the other financial reporters.

The problem with much of the financial news in print and on the web, radio, and television is that it comes from journalists who may not be investors. When I listen to most journalists whine and cry about the subprime mess, the slowdown in the economy, and the volatile stock market, I can all but tell that they're not really investors. None of these events really has much impact on professional investors, who follow market trends and are familiar with the underlying fundamentals of the assets they investing in.

So the next time you hear a reporter ask, "Is this the time to be getting into stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, or oil?" remember that it's probably the time to be looking elsewhere. And keep in mind the Rothschild formula of investing. You never want to be too early -- and you also never want to be too late.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-1-2008 12:50 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 130# 志摩奶奶 的帖子

希望你会来看这篇文章。我觉得Robert 带出了许多他对于投资的中心思想。他所讲的,的确是所有遇上股灾的投资者,都应该听的。

我只想说,robert 的确很会投资,和拥有一个有钱人的脑袋。

我还在学习中。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2008 03:08 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 193# tan81 的帖子

他是我财务上的启蒙老师。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2008 04:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
关于最后一行写的 Rothschild formula
我search 了一下,读了文章好像跟投资没有什么关联
http://www.mecfilms.com/universe/articles/formula.htm

有人可以看出重点吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2008 05:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tan81 于 18-12-2007 07:52 PM 发表
有很多人没意识到,每天都杀掉不少小鹅。大部分的人,都有工资收入。有时,我们会用剩余的工资,购买不需要的额外用品,如漂亮的衣服,鞋子,电脑,房车,手机等。当这些金钱流失时,就是我们把小鹅杀掉了!

如果每个人都不消费的话,拼命养鹅,这个世界便会供过于求,就像美国人不肆意消费,经济就会停顿不前,
因为欲望和消费是赚钱的原动力,现在中国也要她的百姓多消费来促进经济成长。当然,不要过度花费is acceptable.

passive source of income谁都想要了,可是说易行难,有些人就说写网站等等,搞创意,盗版到处都是,唉....
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 23-1-2008 05:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tan81 于 23-1-2008 12:44 AM 发表
Robert Kiyosaki Why the Rich Get Richer
Robert Kiyosaki, Why the Rich Get Richer
Investing in Better Research

by Robert Kiyosaki
Email this Page IM this StoryBookmark this StoryAdd to your Del.i ...

我也是在寄望我的房产基金经理会像他那样懂得如何在危机中【取巧】赚更多,
看到那房产基金每天往下冲真的不是味道,不知何年何月才能100% return
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-1-2008 01:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 爱与诚 于 23-1-2008 05:45 AM 发表

我也是在寄望我的房产基金经理会像他那样懂得如何在危机中【取巧】赚更多,
看到那房产基金每天往下冲真的不是味道,不知何年何月才能100% return

已经有许多大师讲基金经理是猴子了。我想,你对这句形容词有特别深刻的体会。

就是许多人做不到的事情,回报才会如此巨大(致富)。但,这不代表它(致富)很难做到。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-1-2008 01:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 kensai 于 23-1-2008 04:54 AM 发表
关于最后一行写的  
我search 了一下,读了文章好像跟投资没有什么关联
http://www.mecfilms.com/universe/articles/formula.htm

有人可以看出重点吗?

我认为是不一样的吧。看了也觉得没有关系。不知道那位大大,可以把 Rothschild formula 给贴上来呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-1-2008 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
个故事:dm

西方的老太太临终前说:呵,我终于把我的房子贷款给还清了
东方的老太太临终前说:呵,我终于把我买房子的钱给存够了

西方的老太太虽然预支消费了许多年,给了利息许多年,一直在被贷款给缠着,但,她毕竟在还清贷款前享受了房子多年

东方的老太太,虽然走的是所谓的王道,不让人赚利息,但只能把该房子留给下一代去享用,自己反倒没从这笔辛苦存下的钱享受了什么
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-10-2024 12:22 AM , Processed in 0.123518 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.