佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1556|回复: 8

合气道家请进!(非常紧急)

[复制链接]
发表于 12-7-2005 07:41 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关于Haneef Sensei终于都真相大白了,原来他真的被本地的冒牌气の研究会诽谤了。之前,Zainuddin Sensei也曾经解释类似的事情。经过Haneef Sensei的解释过后,原来我们已经被骗了。其实,Haneef Sensei一直以来只学合气会一个流派。请合气道家们过目!

By Haneef Sensei:

It is unfortunate that some people would abuse the free facilities provided in the net for their own selfish ends and to harm others.The lies posted about me converting from aikikai style aikido to ki no kenkyukai have malicious intentions and was done probably only to discredit me especially before the World Aikikai Hq, Hombu, Tokyo.

For more than thirty years I have only learned aikikai style aikido and no other. I am now 5th Dan, President of Aikikai Malaysia and a member of the Directing Committee of the International Aikido Federation(IAF).

And yet as a result of the the lies and misinformation about me posted in the Ki no kenkyukai web page I was required to defend and proved my "loyalty" to aikikai style aikido.

As David has suggested, I have lodged a complaint to the owners of GeoCities about the abuse of the free space they are providing and to have my name and all information about me in the Ki no kenkyukai web page removed immediately.I hope they will do so asap.

I am at a loss trying to figure out why someone would go to all the trouble of putting up the web page will all the detail information about the leaders, instructors,dojos and dojos' addresses etc just to publish lies about me.
We have tried to contact the people mentioned in the web page and even conducted physical checks on the addresses of the various dojos.Except for me and my dojo, the rest simply do not exist!

The International Department of World Aikido Hq wrote to me and tell me that they find it difficult to believe that someone would publish all those information about me without my consent. They could not believe the bogus web page.They also demanded that I have my name remove from the web page forthwith.

Of course I have written to explain the situation to them and I hope they believe me.

The perpetrators or pranksters responsible for putting up the web page has also been inconsiderate to the feelings of member of the genuine members of the Ki no kenkyukai or the Yoshinkan aikido whose names they freely used in the offending web page.

I fervently hope that these irresponsible people are not practitioners of aikido. If they are they have learned nothing from aikido no matter what rank they are or how good they are in aikido techniques.

I apologise that this has become too long.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-7-2005 01:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
气の研究会好像就在八打灵的钟灵校友会的对面,俺朋友Loke先生在那里授合气道哦~。他们没有kacau他罢……?

※不好意思~俺不是合气道家,只是进来问下而已。

[ 本帖最后由 唔讲得 于 13-7-2005 01:17 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-7-2005 07:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 唔讲得 于 13-7-2005 01:15 PM 发表
气の研究会好像就在八打灵的钟灵校友会的对面,俺朋友Loke先生在那里授合气道哦~。他们没有kacau他罢……?

※不好意思~俺不是合气道家,只是进来问下而已。

我的意思是Haneef指气の研究会诽谤他,他坚持辩护自己根本都没有跳槽到气の研究会去。至于Samuel Loke,我还是不知道他真的是Sonny Loke(养神馆5段)的亲戚没有。气の研究会的网站里面的资讯实在太多另人不能够相信的地方,我整个头也是一片务水。我感动头好晕,不知道要相信哪个才行。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-7-2005 08:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
这世界是这样的啦,你有你讲、他有他说,意见不合就互相开炮~。还是回去练好自己的功夫……。

[ 本帖最后由 唔讲得 于 13-7-2005 08:35 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-7-2005 11:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
我也乱乱了,不过感谢你提供新闻给我们知道.
你刚才说的本地冒牌气の研究会,就是说本地有不受承认的冒牌气之研究会?
而Haneef Sensei说气之研究会诽谤他,Hanneef Sensei是指冒牌的,还是指正牌的气之研究会诽谤他?
回复

使用道具 举报

benz_my 该用户已被删除
发表于 16-7-2005 01:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 紅凌 于 15-7-2005 11:58 PM 发表
我也乱乱了,不过感谢你提供新闻给我们知道.

i think the best thing to do is to focus on our training. no
need to bother the unnecessary trouble or politics that
are around us. .
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 16-7-2005 08:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 紅凌 于 15-7-2005 11:58 PM 发表
我也乱乱了,不过感谢你提供新闻给我们知道.

是冒牌的气の研究会诽谤Haneef Sensei,连我都以为他跳槽到气の研究会去。其实Yoshigasaki的Ki no Kenkyukai Association Internationale在马来西亚、新加坡、泰国和菲律宾也没有附属道场,跟何况是藤平的气の研究会呢?

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?p=111480#post111480
http://www.aikikaimalaysia.com

[ 本帖最后由 影武者神风 于 24-8-2005 02:52 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-8-2005 02:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
不好意思,差点忘记告诉大家藤平的气の研究会只有在新加坡和菲律宾才有道场。

http://www.ki-society.com
http://www.ki-aikido.com.sg

[ 本帖最后由 影武者神风 于 21-10-2005 06:05 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 21-10-2005 06:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
如果这儿有人想知道关于气の研究会的资讯,请click以上的link。谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 17-6-2024 08:03 AM , Processed in 0.082140 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.