佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2376|回复: 3

Italy, travel planning

[复制链接]
发表于 26-5-2021 11:42 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello everyone I'm planning a trip to Italy this summer. I will fly with my wife to Rome, they say it is a very romantic city. I also found here a lot of interesting locations for photographing, restaurants, interesting places.
Has anyone ever been there before, what do you think about this idea?
It would be great if someone shared their impressions.
All the best and take care of your family!

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-6-2021 03:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
hi there , are u foreigners from oversea? because now Malaysia still FMCO is forbidden to oversea yet.
anyway it is my pleasure to sharing some information in Italy .

Cinque Terre is a very romantic fishing village but the only transportation is train and walk,
and you will need a whole day to spend here , spring and autunm is a best season to visit.
Florence also need a full day to walk inside...the link u share actually already fanstatic itinerary for Italy,
just becareful to the season weather and your security issue, the pick pocket alots in vacations area and even hotels
no matter rooms or common area. take good care and god bless.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2022 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
Oh, that's interesting! Can you share your experience from the trip? I can tell you I've always wanted to visit Rome, and I believe that after I come back from Boston, I'll plan a trip to Rome as well. I've already discovered this website to check various food tours, so I think I won't have any problems there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-12-2023 10:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
Rome, Florence, Amalfi Coast, Venice, Cinque Terre, Capri, Sorrento, Milan, Lake Garda, and Assisi, are some cities that are the top destinations place if you are planning your trip to Italy, feel nature, beautiful architecture, and weather some good quality times with your loved ones a perfect destination and tourist spot. One more thing don't forget to buy your travel insurance as you are traveling with your family it gives you peace of mind. If a flight is delayed or canceled due to airlines, or whether your personal belongings are also safe with this one insurance. Enjoy your holiday trip
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 07:26 PM , Processed in 0.057079 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.