注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1221|回复: 0

大马一名工程师却宁愿放弃自身专业,决定远赴新加坡当“鸡饭小贩”。

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 7-3-2016 08:37 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://thecoverage.my/news/malay ... -rice-in-singapore/

Malaysian Quits Engineering Job To Sell Chicken Rice in Singapore

The higher exchange rate of the Singaporean Dollar is attracting even professionals to quit their jobs in order to work as odd jobs in Singapore, as it is presumed that odd jobs in Singapore pays better than professional jobs in Malaysia.

Highly qualified professionals would also not think twice to join Singapore’s workforce rather than staying in Malaysia.

In an interview withThe Star, A27-year-old Malaysian engineer from Penang, spoke about how he is moving to Singapore to start selling chicken rice, as the move has the potential to increase his monthly income.

“After eight years in this field, it’s time for a change. The economy is slow. It’s tough asking for higher pay here. I tried to apply for an engineering position in Singapore but bosses there say they can get two engineers from China for the salary I’m asking. So, I’ll sell chicken rice there instead.”

He thinks he’ll earn more in Singapore with a basic pay of SGD1,500 (RM4,500) and a commission of SGD0.50 (RM1.50) for every plate of rice sold.

“My accommodation, food and health care are all taken care of. The stall and ingredients are all provided.”

Meanwhile, Mohd Yusof Zakaria, 39, explained that taking up a job in Singapore, has allowed him to buy a car and a house in Malaysia.
佳礼记者为楼主翻译:

在马币“节节败退”后,大马一名工程师却宁愿放弃自身专业,决定远赴新加坡当“鸡饭小贩”。

根据《星报》报道,槟城一名27岁的工程师因为有感于大马经济成长放缓,生活压力逼人,决定到新国当“马劳”。

原本他希望能找到与其专业有关的工作,但却一职难求。其中一名新国雇主还向他表示,他所要求的薪资至少可以聘请两名中国工程师。

最后他找到一份“卖鸡饭”的工作,每月薪水1500新元(约4500令吉)还可以“抽佣”,即每卖出一盘鸡饭,就可以获得0.50新元(约1.50令吉)。

工程师表示,当他的同事知道他决定转行当小贩后,都感到很吃惊,不过他的家人则鼓励他趁年轻应该勇于尝试。

“对我来说,最重要的是能够尽量赚更多钱,至于工作的状况就暂时不去想了”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 办公美食

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 11-9-2024 05:15 PM , Processed in 0.137657 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.