佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1481|回复: 3

台北薇薇新娘 Vivibride TW

[复制链接]
发表于 2-12-2015 07:55 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just finished my pre-wedding photos shooting last week there. I was very sastified with their group work, attitude, as well as their efficiency.   Firstly, I want to talk about Xu Zong jian (徐总监). He is very kind with professional capturing skill. He will try to make us laugh and give instructions for postures clearly. His actions are quite fast all the way.

Secondly, my make-up artist and hair stylist, tian tian(恬恬). She looks cool and will not laugh easily when we first meet. May be it is her style but if you talk to her, you will know it is not so hard to get her closer. Besides, she will give her opinions when she serves us and she will not force us to follow her way. So, I like this kind of manner.  She is very good in setting styles for bride. All styles are awesome and suit according to our gowns.

Thirdly is about photographer's assistant, Ah Han (阿翰). He has good communication with photographer. He can follow his steps well so that we can finish shooting earlier and smoothly without wasting precious time.He is also a kind person.

Lastly, it comes to my person in charge. She is Coco. She is really good. No doubt, she treats us well when we arrived her workplace. She always welcome us with her smile face and talk to us gently. On the other hand, tea and snacks are provided to us too.  Besides, she will explain everything about package to us once again to avoid any mistakes. She will also settle our things as we requested quickly.

For me, I will choose Vivibride TW again in future. I strongly recommend and support this company. Thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 2-12-2015 11:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
*satisfied  

sorry, typing error..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2015 07:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
In English?? 什么叫“Cari Chinese Forum"?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2015 12:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
cobalt_blue 发表于 3-12-2015 07:36 AM
In English?? 什么叫“Cari Chinese Forum"?

没事,我举报了纯广告贴
加英语发帖
等版主开工
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 08:42 PM , Processed in 0.079777 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.