可是因为他的女老板说她准备了rm 290,所以就叫我写多6块钱,当着请我喝茶  
来到了最重要的东西了,当天的profit是多少呢?
回家我check我的personal带去的balloon,其实rabbit balloon才用到一包而已,
因为他们也有自己准备和我一抹一样的balloon。。。算错,不管我的事了
love balloon是我前一个charity留下的货品,所以是pure profit rm 50
clown 的化妆也是一样,是完全的pure profit rm 150.
所以自己的当天的extra profit是rm 262
一包rabbit的气球是算公司的sales rm 28,
(我自己有一个私人的气球和魔术公司~ magic & clown entertainment enterprise)

20个小时的工作换来的是更多的referral,和extra的rm 262+rm 28的profit,
还算ok咯。。。明天还要再冲咯。。。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is Profit Bad?

Aside from money that is stolen or gained through fraud or deceit, is there any time that an honest, fair profit could be a bad thing?

I think there are at least three instances when I believe that a fair, honest profit is a bad thing and here they are:

1) When the profit is less than you could have earned doing something else more closely related to your core business. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is failing to engage in their highest return activities. For me those high return activities are marketing and performing. That’s why I don’t get to post to this blog as much as I’d like to (even though this blog is a form of marketing in itself). When you spend hours working to build something that you could have bought for a few dollars, that is not a good investment of your time. You can say that it was profitable because you saved a few dollars, but if you could have spent that time in a higher return activity you would have earned even more.
This also happens when we work to please a client who drains our resources and cuts into our profits. When you have a customer who constantly haggles on price, demands that you stay longer hours, asks you to do things that you didn’t originally agree to, you can either fulfill those requests or not, but recognize that additional work at lower pay is a lower value activity. You can make a profit, but you shouldn’t aspire to cultivate clients like this.

2) A profit is bad if it is earned at the sacrifice of future profits. We shouldn’t be doormats to our clients, but even worse is gouging them or taking advantage of them. If we fail to nurture our customers and clients they have no incentive to return and do business with us again. I would rather make a little bit less on this sale and know that I will keep the customer for at least a few more years than to worry about going out and finding a new customer to replace the one I abused. The local printer I work with inherited the business from his father who still does business with MY father and now I do business with this same printer. He’s not the cheapest, but he treats us fairly, holds our hands when we need it, and is always honest. I remember several occasions where he told me to go to another print shop who could do just as good a job at a cheaper price. He lost a sale, but he kept a customer for GENERATIONS!

3) A profit is bad if it is made at the expense of your integrity or happiness. While it is important to treat our customers with respect and dignity, it is equally important to treat ourselves with respect and dignity. If you have to do something that you aren’t comfortable with, then the profit isn’t good. And this doesn’t have to be as nefarious as it might sound. If you are a birthday party performer who doesn’t do balloon animals and a client wants you to do them, you can either learn to do them (not a bad option) or you can simply tell him that you are not able to do them and offer to find someone who can do that. But you needn’t feel compelled to change your business model simply to please a client.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 05:19 AM 编辑

Almost is no fun

In your race to the top in the game of life, the difference between successful and failure is frequently measured
in minute amount. The difference between happiness and unhappiness, making or missing a sale, being champion
or an also-ran is often measured in inches, but the different in the rewards for a winner and the also-ran is
enormous.

There is no commision on the sale you almost make, no fun on the trip you almost take, and no security or joy

in the promotion you almost get. There is no thrill in the "almost" doing anything in the game of life. The thrill
comes from accomplishment and failure is having the right mental attitude.

Attitude has many facets and that's one of the reasons we cover it in. Take, for instance, your own attitude.

If you are a student and you study for grades, you will get them. But if you study for knowledge, you will
get even better grades and considerably more knowledge. If you strive to make a sale, you will probably make

it. Strive to make a sale in such a way that build a career and you will sell even more and build your career
in the process. If you only work only for salary, you will get one, but it will probably be small. If you work for the

betterment of the company your represent, not only will you get a bigger salary, but you will get personal
satisfaction as well as respect from you collegues. Your contribution to your company will be infinitely greater,

which means that your personal and proffesional rewards will be greater.

Experiences tell me:
Always strike for more... a bit more effort every time opportunity come to you.It won't be easy to build every

thing from a scratch, but a bit more means you are a bit more toward the goal of success. Put more effort in
everything that you do, endure a bit more when you nearly give up (not applicable in chasing a girl), a bit more
matured when you make a decision. A bit more in everything you do from today... and you will see the different
you in the next 3-5 years.

Do You Think Like a Gambler?

July 19th, 2006 Goto comments Leave a comment As a business owner, you have to be a risk taker, but this is much different from being a gambler. A risk taker takes CALCULATED risks with a large positive chance of payout. He risks on things over which he has at least some control. This is different from a gambler’s mentality.

I am not a gambler. I get no pleasure from watching my money vanish so quickly. Fortunately I have never had the good fortune of getting “lucky” and winning a large amount of money with little or no effort. If I had, maybe I would like gambling more.

But there is something I call “Gambler’s Mentality”. It is something that I think gambler’s share along with certain business people. I think it is a detrimental way to think. It is based in fear and fear-based decision making is almost never the best position to work from.

The gambler’s mentality goes something like this “This isn’t working well, but if I keep at it a little bit longer, my luck will change and I’ll make up for all these losses”

The two pricing models I wrote about a few days ago are both variations of this way of thinking and are why I don’t use or recommend either pricing structure from that article. Rather than set unrealistic goals and then systematically lower them until you are desperate, or conversely, systematically raising your rates by the week hoping to find someone desperate enough to pay your inflated fees, why not quote a fee that is fair to you and then gladly and graciously accept it when you present?

A gambler bets $10 on a long shot and ends up winning $1,800. Rather than being happy he screams “I should have put down $20! I always bet $20! Why did I only bet $10!?” This is Gambler’s Mentality.

When you book a job and three weeks before the speaking engagement someone offers you three times the fee to flake out and do their event instead, you should not even be tempted. You can’t have a gambler’s mentality if you want to build a long-standing business. Don’t get greedy. Set a fair price and gladly and graciously accept your fee with no guilt and no wondering how much more you might have gotten.

JOKE: The secret to wealth is simple…Buy low and sell high.

MORAL: You don’t have to buy at the LOWEST and sell at the HIGHEST.

–Julian Franklin

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 05:20 AM 编辑

超越平凡的梦想

我是来自一个相当不错的家庭,父亲是一个开面包厂的生意人,母亲就从小已经很厉害读书,可是因为家庭贫困的问题,
所以没有办法据徐求学。听说读到中三就必须出来工作了。那当时她就预见我父亲,两人就相爱了,结婚。
当时,因为某些事情,搞到面包厂也关闭,拥有的大扬牢,大车子也因此必须卖出去。
(什么事情,等在新的一篇文章再解说,相当复杂的问题)

当时,三岁的我,就跟我的父母亲去到印尼,那边我又一个大伯,还有其他的亲戚。(公公娶两个老婆,印尼那边是没有血缘关系的亲戚)

大伯对我们很好,买了一个不错的物资给我们住,父亲也在他开的工厂做经理,车公司也有提供,收入也相当高。
当时的我就在那边接受教育,从幼稚园到小学4年级。一年一次,我们会回来大马游玩,找亲戚。

所以几乎每一年也有机会做飞机。。。爽到

我有一个姐姐,当时妹妹还没有出世。父母亲为了鼓励我们有好的学历,就以奖金的方式来给,
因为我们在印尼的学校,每一天都会有测验,例如:学了第一课,下个星期就要考了,所以我的小学童年,
应该是每天的在念书。+上那边的教育制度是6天课。所以压力会满大的。。。 可是对我来说奖金才是最吸引我的地方
爸爸会用一本小书,把我们的奖金写下来,几个月一次会存进户口里面。

而有一天,ki siao的我突然告诉爸爸: “爸,有一天我要我的户口有1,000,000马币”
“我希望我可以买间更大的屋子,拥有更好的车”
爸妈就因为我说的话,两个人也傻去了。。。
他们就再次问我: “你知道1,000,000就是1,000 x 1,000吗?”
我说。。。我很清楚。。。

可能这种小时候的笑话,也被他们遗忘了。可是,我还是很清醒的记住。。。

家庭家教的问题

我的父母亲收到的教育不高,所以在教导孩子方面 难免都会有个问题。那就是以暴力,鞭打的方式调教。
我和姐姐就是受害者的两个。我妈妈是家庭主妇,所以通常负责调教的方面。。。
老一辈的调教方式会比较传统,不想现在的人,我们两个人会因为小小的错误,就被罚站几个小时,
曾经的最高纪录的是6个小时。。。

其他的就包裹喂辣椒酱,站在kerang壳上,或则就是以赶你出去的方式来恐吓小孩子。
因为我们在那边住的是排屋,很多时候,被赶出去的时候,邻居就会收留我们一下,然后再送我们回去。。。

听起来对现代的人,这样方式的调教已经是不可能了,可是,这真的是我们的过去。。。
我个人也没有因为这些事情而仇恨我的家人,因为如果要这么做的话,后面还有更多更利普的~
只是觉得,现代的孩子太聪明了,你为他做过的什么,东西他们都会记住,而往往小孩就要从小的时候,
以对的调教方式,而不是暴力。

我的个人研究是如果你是一个孩子的父母亲,你不断的用暴力方式来调教,可是在心面,
或者在其他人面前,你就说,我这样做是很心痛的。可是,事实你真的有心痛吗???
答案是:没有~
原因,根据我索取的资料,其实一个人会这么想,是因为他/她是在逃避事实。
而事实就是你不懂得,也没有想过学习怎么以,正确的方式教导下一代。

今天在这里,我可以分享的方法就是~以身作则,

孩子们从小学习到大,其实都是用着monkey see monkey do的theory。。。
你做什么他们就会跟。如果你懂得为每一样东西以身作则,你不需要特地的设定某些规则。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 05:20 AM 编辑

保留~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 05:00 AM 编辑

The Million Dolar Difference

There are many facets to this fascinating subject we call attitude. One of them concerns optimism.
An optimist, as
you probably know is a person who, when he was out his shoes, just figures he's back on his feet. The pessimist

says "I 'll believe it when I see it". The optimist says, "I 'll see it when I believe it." The optimist takes action~ the
pessimist takes seats. An optimist takes a look at the half glass of water and says it's half full. The pessimist looks
at the same half glass of water and says it's half empty.

The reason is simple. The optimist is putting water in the glass so he knows there will be enough. The pessimist is
taking water out of the glass. It's almost a universal truththat the person who is taking from society with no real

effort to contribute, is a pessimistic and often fatalistic because he fears there won't be enough for him. The
person who is doing his best and is making a contribution is optimistic and confident because he is personally
working on the solution. In life, the difference between success and failure is often only an inch or two.

For example, The great race horse Nashua won over a million dolars on the race track in less than one hour of
actual racing. Hundred of hours of training were involved, but only an hour of competitive racing on the track.
Obviously, Nashua was worth a least a million dolars and a million dollar horse is truly a rare animal. You can buy
100 ten thousand  dollar race horse for a million dolloars and that's a mathematical fact. The reason is obvious.
The million-dollar horse can run 100 times as fast as ten- thousand- dollar horse. Right? Wrong~ He can run only
25% faster, or it just 10% faster or 1% faster? Wrong on all counts.

How much faster can a million dollar horse run than a ten-thousand dollar horse? Several years ago at the
Arlington Futurity, the difference between 1st and 2nd place was $100,000. The Arlington Futurity is a race for
one-eighth miles, which as you well know is 71,280 inches. The difference between 1st place and 2nd place

was one of those inches. That's right there were 1/71,280th difference between 1st and 2nd place, I might
repeat that other inch was worth $100,000.

The winning jockey in the 1974 Kentucky Derby was paid $27,000. Less than 2 second later, the jockey who
brought his horse home in fourth place crossed the finish line. He was paid $30. Now whether that is right
or wrong is beside the point. That's the way the game of life is played and we cannot change the rules of the
game. What we can and must do is learn the rules well and then play them to the best of our ability.

Attitude is the "little" thing that makes the big difference.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 05:30 AM 编辑

童年的记忆

也许我的童年回跟你门不一样很多,当然第一个分别就是你门在大马,我是在印尼
而不一样国家回有把不一样的风俗习惯和环境,我门住那边叫Jakarta,算是一个满繁荣的地区
因为繁荣所以很少见到有flat或者是apartment,在怎么穷的人也是住排屋的。。。
每次回来大马,我就会很期待看高高的apartment,也很想住这样的屋子。。。现在后悔了

我门住的那一区,大多数是华人,有些是印尼华桥,所以不会讲华语,可是还是很多人会讲hockien话的~

大多数的沟通方式是用印尼语,简单来形容就是差不多跟马来文一样,不一样的是那边的腔和讲话速度,真的超级快

比较有趣的是那边会有传统的睦邻计划 rukun tetangga+ rukun warga
所以几乎那边没有什么偷窃案之类的,可能当时的繁荣,也没有什么抢劫之类的东西

还有,每天早上到晚上都会有人在那边,拿着kalo卖东西,还是那种移动摊子,
有些要方便的,用脚车卖东西。从早上有蔬菜之类的,到中午卖那些小吃,
我比较喜欢吃的是bakso。。。晚上也会有人卖炒饭的移动摊子,应该在这里很少看到的

学业方面我还算不错。。。通常是前10名的学生,因为母亲希望我和姐姐可以更上一城楼
所以就送我们到一个出名严格的补习中心,补习的方式由点不一样,是课后的
因为每一天都有考试/测验,所以就放学没有冲凉就直接去补习中心那边,通常就会到旁晚的六点多才走路回家
恐怖的是老师特别凶和严格,每个星期的测验分数一定要给她看
如果分数少于70分就会被鞭手,她就一个一个帮你算了后然后一次鞭完
所以就会好像机关枪这样的速度 ~你们自己想象那时候的表情拉~
一开始我还有中很多,过后的时候没有了,因为我的成绩比较好。。。满多90++和100分的
所以老师看有些58分这样的,手艺科,就不去理,没有打

我姐姐就比较可怜一点,每次就是中的一个,可是打规打,老师也是有给我们奖励的
如果你是前10名的话,她就会免费带你去旅行/去玩,一切花费都是由她承担。。。
所以,如果说为什么我会有比较稳固的学业基础,很多都是这一个凶婆老师的功劳来的
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 05:53 AM 编辑

印尼排华混乱

我相信这个会是很多人很有兴趣的话题,当时后在九多年的时候,印尼就有排华
很多华人被强奸,印尼人大量杀死华人的问题,为什么会这样呢~其实详细我也不知道
只是知道的是印尼的中统贪污,被干下台,而且当时后印尼人就比较穷,看到华人有钱
所以就因此眼红。。。
其实当时混乱的时候他们那堆cb人就乱来了,是不是华人也照杀
如果你是女生的话,你就等着被折磨了,我看了不少报告和听很多认识的人讲的,还真的很悲惨下的
当时后的我已经10岁了,所以算懂事了

这是我听到的悲惨故事:先讲大街的情况~

你去到jakarta的城市,你肯定看到的是大厦都是被破坏的,百货公司就是东西被抢到烂。。。建筑物简直就是破碎的
而当时真的考验那边的睦邻计划的团结,我那边因为是华人区,所以每个人都很团结,每个人出钱出力。。。
我有跟爸爸去kepo,所以知道很多东西,当时,每个人家里有什么武器就要拿出来
连爸爸都特别去制作个钢铁的大刀,就像风云郑伊健拿的那支那么大
有些人就会拿出枪,大型的斧头。。。有什么就拿什么出来
因为我们那区有几个主要的大街,而我们抽钱做了大概5米高的大铁门,避免那些混蛋近来。。。
不止如此,我们会轮流24小时守着大街小姐的入口处,听说有一次,有几个混蛋有尝试要进来,
可是因为被我们的人数和武器吓走了~好采。。。不然后果怎样就不敢想象了

以上的是描述欢迎的影响和我们没有受到攻击的地方,怎么为了自己的安全做好的措施
可是,如果你并不是我们那一边的人~住大街城市的呢?我可以讲的是see you next life。。。
那些混蛋一冲进去的话你是肯定没有路可以跑了,除非你直接拿刀自杀。。。可是没有人那么傻的咯
我看过很多受害者的报告

有一家人被混蛋包围了,无路可逃,折磨得程序就开始了,男的,通常为了保护自己的家人会敢敢的跟他们拼了老命
可是绝句就是~死路一条。。。有个男的,亲眼看着自己的老婆被那些混蛋轮着上
终止那时候是超级多P的情况,那个女的是死定了的,男的不只是被打到像狗这样,而且他们还折磨他的小弟弟
故意用他的老婆弄他升国旗,然后涅那些奸人就上了他的老婆,他们就把他的小弟切下来玩~ 他还没死
然后,旁边抽着烟的就用那个烟头来烧他被被切的伤口,所以可以说是比18程地狱还恐怖的场面

根据故事的主角是一个大概17岁的女生来的,刚才被折磨得两位是她的阿姨和姨仗
我没有记错的话她的名字是叫fendy的,因为她也是过后的生存者,所以才有这样的消息
被混蛋攻进的时候她连续给7-8个人轮着上,她有说当时给第一个人上的时候真的是痛苦到要死
因为自己的第一次就给这样的混蛋取走,而且,那些不是人的禽兽简直是不留情的
她有看到,而且感觉到自己的私处不断的留血(不是破处的问题),而是因为他们太暴力的上,阴管伤的很严重,
你们自己想象,而且还给7-8个人上,可是当她给第3个人上的时候已经是昏迷去了
醒来的时候已经是在医院了,才知道自己的阴道已经严重的损坏了
可能已经没有生育的机会了。。。,然后,也听说她的爸爸也是为了要去救她,
给那些混蛋活活的打死。。。,妈妈因为不能tahan这样的折磨,自己吃了蚊油,中毒而死。

我之前有找到很多报道,而且是有照片的,那些女生被折磨得现象。。。
大多数都是身上有被混蛋用热的物品造成的疤痕,其实不是疤痕,而是字体,写一些侮辱华人的东西
有几个比较出名的model被折磨得更惨,在还没有折磨之前,还要在那些混蛋的面前
裸体的跳舞来弄他们开心。。。我记得大概是4-5女子,开心了以后呢,就给20多个轮流上。。。还没有结束
很多昏迷的就泼水弄醒,然后继续折磨,有些就被绑在铁昆那边接受“身体涂鸦”
然后玩了以后就杀人每口,我有看到其中一个的死法是,用一支长琨插进阴道里,冲破子宫直接到肚子那边
其他的大多数是烧焦了。。。还是整身涂鸦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 05:57 AM 编辑

Enthusiasm is an attitude

A positive attitude will have positive results because attitude are contagious. One such attitude is enthusiasm.
Elbert Hubbard said,"nothing great has ever been accomplised without enthusiasm". The difference between
good preacher and the great preacher, the good mother and great mother, the good speaker and the great
speaker, the good salesman and the great salesman is often enthusiasm. The word "enthusiasm" comes from
the Greek word en theos and simply means "God within". If you look at the word "enthusiasm", the last four
letters form and acrostic, "Iasm", which can stand for "I sold myself". If you are sold yourself and if you truly

believe in your cause, your company, and your product, then you don't have a "teeth-out" enthusiasm. You
have an enthusiasm that comes from the wellspring of all the resources within you.

Real enthusiasm is not something you "put on" and "take off" to fit the occasion. It is a way of life and not

something you use to impress people. It has nothing to do with being lousy and noisy; it is an outward expression
of an inner feeling. Many extremely enthusiastic people are fairly quiet, yet every fiber of their being, every word
and action, attests of the fact they love life and what it means to them. Some people who are enthusiastic are
obviously loud, but loudness is neither a requisite for, nor is it necessarily an indication of, enthusiasm.

My Experience:
I should say enthusiasm is a way of life. You can choose to be very optimistic and enthusiastic, or you can

choose to be pessimitic and down-feel. It is your choice my friend. It start with a habit, and it continue to
grow become an attitude, when attitude grow, it become a character. And it is what I said a away of life.
You can choose to have it and live with it or the opposite.

But, let me tell you a small secret of success:
Live your life enthusiasticly from now on, every single day.
And you will be surprise on how things are changing around you.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 05:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:27 AM 编辑

Success is Inconvenient

April 7th, 2009 No comments Driving to the gym every morning is inconvenient. It’s a hassle to get up at 4:30 and go run in the cold. Even writing this blog entry takes up time that I could be spending watching Ellen or reading a book. I’ve got a mastermind meeting tomorrow afternoon and want to connect sometime today with my mentor (Karen McCullough, CSP - Branding, Generations in the Workforce) as well as Mike ThreeSixty Svat, THE Branding Guru in Texas. I don痶 know how I’m going to manage all this as I still have a long list of things I need to do in MY office. To make matters worse, these meetings are inconvenient because I have to drive across town and often have to do so in coordination with other people’s schedules.

But I’ve found that much of success is inconvenient, and I think that’s why so few people attain all their goals.

We want success, as long as it doesn’t interfere with our television schedule or require us to get up too early in the morning, or stay up too late in the evening; as long as it doesn’t require exceptional effort or long distance phone calls. Success would be just fine, thank you very much, if you can deliver it to me next Wednesday after 2 pm, but please don’t ask me to go out and pick it up myself. I want success, but I don’t think I want it THAT much.

I think that the way the economy is right now, the ground is shaking. There are people who have skated by on half-effort while collecting full pay. Personally I’m glad the ground is shaking. I’m looking forward to the disruption, though I wish it didn’t have to be so painful. The future is bright for those who are hungry for opportunity. Right now is a great time to proactively seek out opportunity.

Just be warned that it will probably be at least a little bit inconvenient.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2010 08:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
近来过得好吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2010 08:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
小丑

++++++油
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2010 10:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
好恐怖呢。。。。
不过你的英文很厉害哦。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2010 01:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
印尼恐怖的排华事件 :@
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 04:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:27 AM 编辑

回来大马~~~~~~~~~~

由于排华的问题影响了大部分的华人安全问题,多数有钱的华人都会选择放弃在印尼居住了
通常都是回国还是移民到其他的国家
那当然我们也不例外。。。选择回来大马居住,当时,是我和姐姐先过来,妹妹还小所以给人顾
我们就暂时住在亲戚的家之到父母亲处理完那边的事务
我还记得当时我在这里抱读的是4年级华校,姐姐因为已经12岁了,来不及学华语,所以报读的是国小

我在大马的新生活就开始了,可是不用说也知道,环境的改变,教育制度等等真的带来不少影响
沟通方面我还是有问题,我只会讲少少的华语,还有福建话,虽然读的是4年级,可是华语水准根本就没有1年级的
简直什么都不会~ 考试就偷看旁边人的。。。可是还是不及格。。。还给人家欺负

虽然华文的东西就很差,可是马来文就很好,超越水准 ,那时候写的作文,可以说是一个错误都没有,可是还被扣分
原因是4年级时还不能写那么高水准的文字。。。可是还是ok拉~ 95分
然后就参了一堆废材,整天很喜欢吃jojo mamme的零食,当时jojo是有送动物形状的rubber的
所以很喜欢拿rubber来玩。。。玩到给老师鞭
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:28 AM 编辑

大马生活的困难

我和姐姐就回来了大马,当时应该是1998年,yeah~很开心是不是。。。错了。。。
这是我的恶梦的开始才对
爸妈因为需要处理印尼的事务,延迟了2-3个月才回来,所以我们就跟亲戚住
就像前篇所说的我就读的是华小~,在语言和沟通方面真的是很有问题
而且刚来这里的时候,我读的那间学校素质也比较差,一个班大概有45++的学生
班上每天都吵吵闹闹,老师也不知道怎么交书,恐怖的是有些学生连简单的 a 到 z 也不会  
年尾的考试,我考33名。。。 ,我不喜欢和亲戚生活的原因也有一个~他们是吃斋的,要我们跟他们吃。。。吃到我要死掉

就这样半年的生活就过了很没有意义,父母亲完成了他们的事务以后就回来了
爸爸就帮一个钢铁公司工作,店上面有房间,我们就住那边,妈妈对我们的学业比较重视~尤其是我。。。可能期望很高吧
就帮我转校到恒毅小学(比较出名好的学校),那边的学生人数还有老师就比较ok点
还有2年就要靠UPSR了。。。只有两年的时间修补华语,妈妈就因此魔鬼训练我的华文
方法虽然很老陶,可是却又效果,总之,有考试的科目,华文方面就要经过妈妈的手处理
妈妈要我以死背的方式来记。。。不管是有abcd的也不例外,要背出答案
尤其是一些句子含义,例如:“犹豫”,意思等于~通常考试就会有选择,可是妈妈不理,就要我背长的意思
就这样慢慢的把华文的字一个个背进脑里面

当然少不了的是补习。。。补习。。。补习。。。班上有36个人。。。第一次考试就拿第14名。。。
慢慢的往上爬。。。12。。。8。。。就到6年级就保持在第8名的程度。。。可能这是我的幸运号码吧~
也少不了的是个人在演讲的兴趣,校长因为看到我的潜质,特别栽培我到洲赛
虽然在外面也没有什么比较特优的比赛成绩,可是就从中开始磨练我的上台的胆量还有讲话的技巧

UPSR就这样度过了~还算可以吧。。。3A 1B 3C
不用讲也知道咯。。。后面的3C是中文的科目的 ,可是还是算很满意的度过小学时制度。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 04:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:20 AM 编辑

踏入青少年的生活

那我的个人故事的进展就是进入中学的生活了,由于我的马来文的水准比较强
上了中学以后就没有那么多问题出现了,原本我希望我可以多读一年的remove
因为要花多点的时间填补自己的不足,可是怎么知道~ 老师说没有那么必要
第一年的中学我在第6班,龙年太多人了,总共有19班,我就在那一班拿了冠军宝座,全级20名以内
我会认为比起小学的生活,中学真的是容易的多了,毕竟我已经有了很强的马来文基础
+上自己的华文已经不错了,英文就还好。。。马马这样

活动方面也参加的非常活跃,只要有上台的机会也是一样就会跟人比
演讲方面~冠军肯定是归我了 ,那其他的比赛就像书法,球类,等等就还算不错
一年里面最少赢了6个奖项 ,因为当时我也是跟一个朋友比赛谁的奖项较多
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 04:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:37 AM 编辑

染上坏习惯

你们不要见怪,10年前的我,5年前的我的确和现在相差很大,也证明了一个东西,人要变好变坏,是自己的选择~

我记得当年应该是11岁左右开始染上了偷钱的习惯,虽然已开始因为年纪小,可是也满严重
随着时间数目就会慢慢增加来满足自己的欲望,想到也觉得当时的自己怎么那么愚蠢呢?
小学时期,钱偷了哪来做么呢~ 就拿来买新的铅笔盒,shacker铅笔之类的  

那上中学的时候坏习惯也还有在,可是厉害的是,我已经不偷家里的钱了
我是去超级市场,还是各种的商店偷东西的,曾经也有流行罗汉鱼~我也在鱼店偷过鱼料  
那么大罐的东西也给我格到~ 满足感十足。。。

可是自己也觉得不对经了。。。很想改变自己,突破就因此而开始

改变自己的第一步~ 别想就直接去做

当我不断的在偷东西,偷钱的时候,会把它当成是一个游戏
可是,有一天,我问我自己:这个是你要得生活吗?
为何好活在一个每天都害怕被拆穿的世界里,难道我就没有这个资格拥有更好的生活吗?
而当时,我给不到自己任何的好答案。。。

有一天,傻了,家里没有人,就开了妈妈收钱的橱,可是目的并不是偷钱
而在那边计算妈妈橱里面的生家,算算了才那几百块。。。
自己也找到了第一个答案的线索:
如果我这样偷下去,我最准,再怎样厉害也只能有哪几百块而已
突然又有一个念头 ,“与其去偷,不如靠自己的聪明来赚这些钱回来。。。”

从那天开始,每天都会提醒自己不再去做这个无畏的事,可是难以改变的是家人,其他人东西/钱不见的时候就会怀疑你
即使到最后,钱原来并不是你拿的~ 那种冤枉的感觉我很明白,也是因为这种感觉,很多人就放弃了改变自己的念头
我想放弃~ 可是自己却坚持自己的意志,当时就因为不想看妈妈的脸色拿零用钱,自己在外面打part time工
因此生活开始改变了。。。我很观荣的靠自己的能力找钱

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-6-2010 04:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 06:32 AM 编辑

Discipline

February 1st, 2010 4 comments I was at a party recently and bumped into Daniel Garcia, a long-time friend of mine. He was demonstrating something quite impressive to a group of fans and they asked him “How do get to be that good”. In his usual modest way he said, “You just do it. You just do it over and over”.

And it’s true. In the ten plus years that I’ve known Daniel I have never seen him without a deck of cards in his hand or in his back pocket. Daniel is amazingly disciplined in his approach to magic. Of course he loves what he does and that probably makes it easier. But I knew Daniel when his hands got burned.

If you ever get the chance to talk to Daniel, ask him about this. You can still see the scars on his hands. The scabs were so thick he couldn’t bend his fingers and when the skin finally grew back it was so tight and stretched over his fingers that his doctors told him he would not be able to manipulate cards again.

But Daniel practiced anyway. He practiced because he loves magic. But he practiced past that. He practiced when it was boring and he practiced even when it was painful. He practiced when every coin palm stretched the skin on his fingers to the point of pain. He practiced when holding a deck of cards caused him to wince. He practiced when he wanted to, and he practiced when he DIDN’T want to. He practiced with discipline.

You just do it. You just do it over and over.

I work out because I’ve discovered this is what disciplined people do. I’ve also discovered that disciplined people have other character traits that rise from their discipline. They tend to be wealthier, healthier, and have more manageable lives.

This is not just a guess on my part. Thomas Stanly (author of “The Millionaire Next Door“) found a similar correlation that he describes in another of his books, “The Millionaire Mind“. Stanley writes “The majority of millionaires exercise regularly…those with net worths of $10 million or more had the highest incidence of regular exercise.” He goes on to speculate why this might be true but admits that whatever the reason for this correlation, he had met “very few self-made millionaires who are lethargic or even noticeably overweight”.

So there is a correlation between fitness and wealth, but I don’t think that fitness causes wealth or that being wealthy makes you more likely to work out. Instead, I believe that both of these traits are the result of discipline. Disciplined people love cheesecake just as much as everyone else, but they control their behavior in the face of temptation. Disciplined people love the comfort of a warm bed just as much as everyone else, but they choose to leave the comfort and travel to the gym or the track. Disciplined people have things they want to buy and own just like everyone else, but they limit their spending to less than they earn and they invest a pre-determined amount. Disciplined people can be sidetracked and unfocused just like anyone else, but they work to stay on-task while they practice, train, study, and learn.

These disciplined actions pay dividends over the long term. They pay dividends of fitness and health. They pay dividends of financial security. They pay dividends of expertise and skill and talent.

These disciplined actions permeate other areas of a person’s life. As you become more disciplined in one area, it is much easier, and sometimes almost automatic, that you become more disciplined in other areas of your life. When Daniel Garcia and I were recently able to break away from the crowds that seem to gather and follow him, we were able to talk in private for a few minutes. We spoke about how disciplined he has to be in other areas of his life as well.

“Man, I love talking about magic. I could sit here at this party all night long talking magic with these guys. But I have a phone call with a guy in England that’s scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow morning and I have to be awake and ready to go”. And his life is filled with these scheduled calls, lectures, talks and appearances with greater and greater frequency.

He confided in me that “I seriously sometimes need to set a timer when I get on MySpace or Facebook because I just love talking to all my peeps. Those sites let me connect with a lot of people really quickly, but I can get sucked into that real fast, too.” The more disciplined you are, the more talent you develop, the more fans you generate, the more in-demand you become, and the more disciplined you need to be. Your success is only limited by your capacity to be disciplined.

The good news is that discipline is not something you are born with. By nature we all tend to seek the path of least resistance. This is normal and usually a good thing. But we are also forward-looking beings and by imagining the future we are able to shape it as we want. Discipline is simply a matter of looking forward and thinking about tomorrow and next week and next year.

When I worked as a teacher I systematically saved 20% of my income, which was very difficult to do on a teacher’s salary. Today, the money that I saved during my 8 years as a teacher is less than 10% of my net worth but the discipline that I developed in the process of saving that money is what enabled me to accumulate the other 90% of what I own. Said another way, the discipline to save and invest was far more valuable than the money earned through the saving and investing.

In fact, I’ve come to understand that the discipline just might be the most important character trait I strive to develop since it allows for all the others to shine. A loyal spouse is a disciplined person. A prolific writer is a disciplined writer. A healthy person is a disciplined eater and mover.

And a disciplined person is not one who suffers or deprives themselves. Just the opposite is true. A disciplined person knows that the path to wealth is not an overnight journey, but a long, steady progression of steps. The path to excellence is not a week of late night jam sessions, but rather a steady progression of regular practice. The path to fitness is not losing 30 pounds in two weeks, but rather a healthy, steady progression. Slow and steady is how we gain weight and it is how we lose it. Debt creeps up on us and it takes time to beat it back down. Lethargy steals a night from us as we stare at the television, but the next day we can decide to rehearse instead.

Discipline is like a muscle or a skill. It must be practiced and exercised in order for it to develop and get stronger. The more you work toward your goals, the easier they all become. Work, not just for the goal itself, not just for the immediate benefit that will come from your success, but for who you will become in the process of attaining that goal.

You will become a person of discipline and it will reflect in all areas of your life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 07:03 AM , Processed in 0.067028 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.