使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 6-1-2015 10:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
一听到这家, 我完全不考虑,也不想去了解。
就觉得开得满街都是的补习, 幼儿园而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-2-2017 11:12 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi guys I've work in super as a tutor teacher for 2-3 months while waiting for spm result. There're few things that I really experienced. First, every tutor are actually kind and innocent in my branches (So far I think). They all do things in a systemize way and they try to train the new tutor in that way too. If there's any false, I think it's mainly goes to the tops one. Second, yes I agree that they really pay us little and never gave any OT. Even I learned something in the progress but RM 600 for a month is still considered underpay. As we are malaysian and deserved to have standard pay. They do promise that after one month, they will raise our wages to RM 1200(still low pay btw) and accompany with Soso all that. But before I leave, nothing became real. Thirdly, I been many super events, it costs us money and they 'suggest' us to go every single event/trip in order to build bonds between tutor and 'enlarge your circle'. Suggestion is indirectly forcing us to go to each event if you really wanna stay to work. After you went for the event /trip, you don't really get to relax, you still have to attend talk and game all that. Some of them are interesting but many of them are boring. The most important point is the every single person you met in the event, they are work under super education as they don't allow external people to join (my friend leave before me and she asked to join). It's mainly how they gain loyalthy of worker. They gave them the thought that they have a lot of 'friends'/(victims) and preach every actions of Mr T. I attend a talk of Mr T also and it makes me even more confident to leave. The way he talks is absurd and he doesn't act like 'educated' ( I mean he may really have the cert all that, idk about it) and lastly, if you do lost like me before, you have to read my post and reconsider. Now I am having a great university life(that you won't even experience when outing with your tutor) and never regret of leaving
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-2-2017 06:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
Ex-助教老师 发表于 27-2-2017 11:12 AM
Hi guys  I've work in super as a tutor teacher for 2-3 months while waiting for spm result. There're few things that I really experienced. First, every tutor are actually kind and innocent in my bra ...

以一个spm离校生的英文程度来说,很不错了。可惜文法有待改善,错字蛮多。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-7-2017 01:12 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我也是不喜欢他们的运作方式。
当我辞职的时候还被无端端被讲了一轮。
"我还以为你需要经济的帮忙去继续升学,原来你不需要啊?"
Zzzzz..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-7-2017 01:14 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我始终不怎么喜欢他们的运作方式。
功课班的老师水平欠佳,所给的指导也欠佳,结果都拿着答案本子看啊看,改啊改。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-12-2018 02:18 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
曾经待过超过2年半才离开,网上说的几乎全部都经历过。总而言之,起码一半以上是事实(我个人觉得是95%,不过只凭个人感觉,没证据,所以不能说得那么高)。

我现在已经大学毕业了,虽然还没有找到工作,但是非常庆幸离开,从不后悔。大学真的可以学到很多很多东西,我整个人的眼界和思维都提升了很多,我接触到的人是学者教授,拥有广大的图书馆资源,人生从此完全改变。这是我以前在超级从来没有想过的。我相信我以后一定会更好,因为我的知识、人脉、思维水平、眼界全部都大大提升,之前17岁的自己确实让当时的认知水平给限制住了。

这是我第一次在网上公开自己对超级的看法。文句打得比较随意,想到什么就写什么,没特别精细安排和理顺逻辑。如果要拿我的逻辑和文笔来挑刺,请随意,但我目前还有更重要的事情做,没时间修改。哈哈!

这个帖子的楼主,还有一些层主,他们很真诚用心地在劝导不知道事实的人,他们的贡献和公益心非常值得赞赏,所以我就浮出水面支持下他们。毕竟,这件事情真的是吃力不讨好,他们愿意做要很感谢。我当时如果有看到这些资料,也许会更早清醒?我也不确定XD

帮助更多的人吧!因为我也蛮惊讶他们现在还能持续不断地招入新的中学生。听起来还蛮可怕。

不过,我也承认自己在里面有学到一些东西。就是这样。可能不能再说更详细的事情了。XP

人类大脑被证实是不爱思考的,是容易恐惧不确定性的,还有更多更多的缺点。但我们不可以因为这样,就让自己的大脑给人家牵着走。只能说他们对人性弱点超级了解,并且深知放大这些弱点的技巧,达到控制人心的目的。他们在某种程度上来说,确实是蛮成功的。

这段经历让我成长了不少。更多的年轻毕业生,你们可以好好思考,要亲自去踩了这个坑,才像我一样了解黑暗面,晚点退出,获得成长;还是你们要选择相信曾经踩坑的前人的话,节省自己的时间,赶紧继续升学精进自己。

两者都可以选择,只是记得要保持清醒,适时抽身。沉迷太深太久,你只会越来越无法抽离,却越来越后悔。(年纪大了,却没有一张真正文凭。青春投入了,钱投入了,感情和信任投入了,前途也赔上了,比大学生年纪还大的你,即便后悔,还有勇气离开么?)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2020 09:12 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
所以超级到底好不好读啊,我没读书了,可是想考spm,下个星期就要读超级了,所以这样会有进步吗,超级会帮到我的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-9-2020 11:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
???? 发表于 29-8-2020 09:12 AM
所以超级到底好不好读啊,我没读书了,可是想考spm,下个星期就要读超级了,所以这样会有进步吗,超级会帮到我的吗?

讀書靠自己,學校不好可以換
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 06:01 AM , Processed in 0.065798 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.